Chapter 13

"Why Will then and now Trev?" Hugo asked as we were taking a hike five days later. In the past four days we had spent loads of time honestly talking about his family, about his biggest fears, about his first kiss and first fuck, about his hopes and dreams.

"What?" I asked as I jumped on his back as I was tired now, but he had told me that for him I weighed nothing.

"I was your fave up until our first disagreement. Then it was Will and now Trev. Why?"

"Will is stable." I said casually as I gave his cheek a kiss. "He understands me across the line the best. You have the best understanding of me black and white, Trev Grey, and Will over the line the best." I said and he nodded at that as we were walking down, or well he was. "Trev in my eyes stands for protection and for safety. He also knows just the right stupid thing to say to get me out of my slump." I said as I looked at the amazing view. "And he has a no bullshit carefree attitude that my grey monster likes." he nodded at that as I gave his cheek a kiss. "I love all of you equally, but I heard from your fathers that there is always going to be a time when I'd rather go to you for something than Will for example."

"I know. I was just curious." he said and I giggled giving him a kiss on his cheek and he smiled back at me as he turned his head. When we arrived home, we laid on the couch. "What about in bed?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Who is the best in bed?" he said and I burst out into laughter as I hugged him and he smiled. "Tell meeee" He said.

"It's different. All of you are so different in bed, not only in size but also in the way you are in bed." I said and he giggled at that. "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"I do" He confirmed and I giggled at that. "I know I'm average wise the largest. Well, no, Will is the longest, Trev is the thickest, and I'm in the middle. Kind of like Will is with your grey/white/black situation"

"Yeah" I confirmed as I rubbed his back. "Will is passion, you are pure and pure lust" I said and he giggled at that.

"Trev?"

"Love" I whispered softly and he nodded slowly at that. "And fucked up sometimes." He laughed at that and I laughed at that. "But it's a greatly spread out."

"Good" he said as he gave me a peck. "Best kisser?" I squinted at that.

"Will's' lips are the softest, our kisses are the most passionate, Trevor makes me forget everything and anything." I said and Hugo nodded looking at me and I smiled back at him.

"Best at oral satisfaction."

"You." I said and he laughed very loudly at that "What?"

"O no you didn't have to think about that" He said and I laughed.

"They need, for example, two minutes, you one." I said and he laughed "But lust."

"Yeah" he said and he put his hand through my hair. "I've got your favourite eyes. Whose smile is your fave?"

"Will. Trev's hair turns me on, and his arms" I said and he laughed and nodded at that and I giggled as I gave him a couple of pecks and he smiled as we kept pecking each other in weird ways. I laughed as I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back rubbing my back.

"Like I said at the beginning, I didn't think this week would really be needed" He said as he put my hair behind my ears. "Especially the no sex rule. But you were right." He said and I smiled as I leaned forward pressing my lips onto his and we made out for a while, his hand going to my bum again and fucking hell his touch set me aflame. After the make out session, I looked into his eyes and he stared back into mine and I sighed as I kept staring into that perfect brown, a smile appearing on my face.

"I love how you always smile when you look into my eyes" He said staring back into mine.

"I love your eyes." I said with a huge smile as I gave him a peck and he giggled. "Let's go to bed. I'm tired"

"You're tired? You didn't do anything." He joked and I laughed very loudly as he picked me up and carried me towards bed where we made out for a very long time, it being a more sensual kiss, and at one point I lost myself a tad as I took off my shirt, only wearing a sportsbra and my shorts and his hands went to my breasts. I took off his shirt too and I traced his chest. After a while he bit my underlip and he looked into my eyes.

"Let's go to sleep hun." He whispered, his dick hard against me and I bit my lip as I looked into his brown eyes. "I love you too." he said and I smiled as I gave him a couple of pecks before falling asleep in his arms.