Chapter 4

"I count on that indeed." I said looking at him as I went and sat on the table and William stood next to me. I grabbed an apple and I cut off a piece and handed it to William. "The first thing I want to know is, what you said and did to our wife." I said. His eyes widened for a second.

"We-we" Will at that moment hit him hard with a whip and he screamed. "We wanted to rape her, touch her, but she fought back, and fought back hard. They beat her up, killing the baby." He said tears streaming down his face. "Just as we were about to; you guys came. I swear. Nobody penetrated her. She is still holy."

"Nobody penetrated her." Hugo said as he walked in angrily now and I looked at him and I smiled.

"Who is with our wife?"

"Nat." Hugo spat. "Did you touch our wife?" Hugo said grabbing a knife and slicing his chest open, blood coming out.

"No. No. I didn't touch her. The only woman I've ever touched is Sally." He said and as he said Sally's name he started to sob even more.

"How dare you say her name." I yelled as I stood up and went into his face, grabbing his face. "She loved you, took care of you, we took care of you, and how do you repay us and our family?" I yelled in his face. "You take our wife, let her be touched, kill the future king of this country, and then want mercy?" I yelled at him as I broke his nose and he screamed again.

"What was said to our wife? What was the goal?" Hugo said as he went and sat down with Will as I was grabbing some stuff, putting it on a rolling table.

"We wanted to take her to the US" He said tears rolling down his face. "Where she would testify against the three of you. The three of you would be imprisoned and Trendan would take over. It was all his idea. He thought that if he had someone inside the family, that it would work" He said as he was a blubbering mess. "He convinced me it would work, I thought it would work. But she didn't want to go, not even after-" but he stopped and I looked up at him.

"Not even after what Harry?" I said looking at him but he didn't answer so I electrocuted him and he screamed it out, his body tensing "Not even after what Harry?"

"I told her the truth about the Process" He screamed. "About the voting." He said and I looked at Hugo and William, and the three of us knew right away that this was why she didn't want Hugo and William; she knew that they had not voted for her. She knew that our choice, not mine, but our choice had been Heather first. "She didn't believe it; she didn't believe it. She didn't want to say anything about the process. She didn't know any information."

"You thought, might as well have fun?"

"The last-" But he stopped again his eyes widening in fear and I again electrocuted him but he didn't want to talk and I then waterboarded him. "The last time with Rebecca" He screamed out; his head back and I took a step back in shock right away. "Some of the men had fun with her as well, so they thought they could have fun with her too. Wanted to take her away and keep her locked up. With Rebecca it was the same, but one guy went too rough and she died. We wanted to keep her and trade her for our freedom, but then we got caught. I was supposed to leave a minute after you arrived to keep the story straight, to pressure you." He said "Along with Trendan and Evan. But you guys arrived and it was too late. It's too late" He said and I looked at him for a second and I nodded at that as Will was still staring ahead in total shock over the revelation about the process. She knew that she was a second choice and with her jealousy and insecurity about Heather, this was bad. But something we didn't have to worry about for a while. She was in rest for four weeks.

He started talking about how this was planned and I listened to that, hurting him whenever it took too long for him to think. After a while there was knocking on the window and I turned my head.