Chapter 22

Julia P.O.V

I opened my eyes and once more I felt that horrid feeling in my body. It was not the pain that I first noticed, it was the side effect of the potion of sleep or whatever it was called. I felt like I had experienced this more times than I hadn't experienced this. I wondered for a second or two how long I had been down this time and why. But then the pain in my body came through and I suddenly realied why I had gotten the 'water'; I had had an immensely awful fall down a horrid slope. The last thing I remembered was Hugo holding my hand before everything had become black.

My leg felt a tad uncomfortable, but not horrid. My arms on the other hand really hurt fucking bad. I whined at that as I opened my eyes again, having closed them because of the pain. I raised both of my arms and I saw two casts on them and I frowned at that as I then put them down. They were simply white but there was something on my right and I frowned as I held it up and I saw something written on it.

"Hey Babe. I'm in Gotar, but I'll be home tonight. I love you xxxx" I stared at that for a couple of seconds and I couldn't help but start to laugh at that a bit as I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes and I looked sideways and saw Hugo sitting next to me in the bed. He was reading something, but I could see he was looking at me through the corner of his eyes.

"Hun." I whispered softly as I looked at him, him looking up now and his brown eyes met mine; my heart melting right away.

"Hey." He said with a small smile, why was he being so distant?

"What's wrong?" I demanded right away, feared. Had I done something stupid while I was in pain? I thought about it for a couple of seconds, as the silence was deafening; but I couldn't think of anything.

"Nothing. Just observing you." he said carefully and I smiled a bit at that as I grabbed whatever he was reading carefully, as my left arm wasn't in a cast, but it had some sort of brace. I then threw it next to him and he stared at the papers flying on the floor, before looking back at me. "That was important." he said dryly.

I made a farting sound with my mouth as I put my casted arm on his chest and my head on his arm and I closed my eyes. "How long have I been down for this time?" I asked as I wanted to lay on my side against him, but I realised that that was hard to do and I frowned. I looked down and I saw a small bump and I then sat up again "Hugo? How long? What is going on?" I said frowning looking at him, as I felt panic set in and he grabbed my hand.

"You were one month pregnant, five weeks, when the attack happened" he said carefully and I nodded at that slowly "It is now 10 weeks later." He explained carefully.

"Ten weeks?" I stammered looking at him and I looked down at my belly bump, which was slightly obvious. "Why ten weeks?"

"Both your arms were severely broken, you had a skull fracture, your leg was broken too." He said carefully and I looked at my leg now, which had a brace as well. "You were in a lot of pain" He added and I nodded slowly as I looked at him. "How is your pain now?"

"My head hurts a bit" I said looking at my bump, pulling up the shirt I was wearing now and I looked at my belly bump. "Is it healthy? 15 weeks now then? What date is it?"

"February 10th" Another voice stated and I turned my head and my eyes widened as I saw William sitting on the couch there, looking at some file, and there was amusement on his face. "The baby is healthy and growing amazingly."

"Will." I said my eyes widening and he looked up amused.

"That is my name" He said with amusement and I giggled a bit at that as Hugo kept his hand on my leg.