Chapter 23

For the next week I wasn't allowed to stay in bed; no, I had physical therapy to at least walk, and that went pretty all right. During the nights one of my hubbies would stay with me and nothing more than a make out session happened, and I didn't mind that, I was tired. Before I knew it, we were on a plane to the united states.

"Tonight, is Hugo's night." I stated casually as I was sitting next to Trevor. "So, I'm going to annoy Trevor for five hours and then Will ok?" I said and they giggled and nodded as I cuddled up closer to Trevor, my whole body feeling whole. He put a blanket around us and we watched a random movie while cuddled up close. He gave my forehead several kisses and that made my whole body turn into fire. After watching two movies, I went to the bathroom and I walked back and Will was discussing shit with Hugo on their chairs. I grabbed a blanket, put it around me, and then climbed on top of Will.

"Hun." Hugo said.

"Ignore that I'm here. Not here." I muttered and Will laughed as he put his arms around me under the covers and they continued to talk and I smiled against Will's neck and gave him a kiss.

"Love, if you want us to ignore that you're here, please stop kissing my neck. Not only does it have an effect on me, my brothers can see." he muttered.

"But your neck is so kissable." I whined.

"I know, I know, but it's been three months for all of us and you kissing my neck won't help." William said "You can kiss Hugo's neck all night if need be, when you two are in your own private room."

"Fine, I guess." I said annoyed and Hugo giggled at my response

"Great to know that my wife wants to be with me." Hugo said.

"You know I do." I replied back and William smiled as he kissed my shoulder "And why is that allowed?" I said as he had his hands on my bum now "Your hands are on my bum and you just kissed my shoulder."

"Do you want me to stop kissing your shoulder and holding your bum?"

"No." I said with a small smile.

"Exactly." William said and I giggled a bit.

"What exactly is the planning when we land hun?" I stated as I put my arms around Williams' neck now and put my head on his chest to look at Trevor.

"When we land, we go to the white house right away where we have a state dinner with the President and his wife." Hugo said "And after the dinner we go to our house."

"Ok, that sounds all right. Will, I'm going to lower your chair, you can continue talking, but I do want to take a short nap" I said as I lowered the chair and he laughed at me giving his chin a kiss. I buried my head in his neck as he rubbed my back. I took a short nap before I got woken up as I had to get ready.

I took a quick cleansing shower before I put on the most beautiful dark green dress. I was absolutely obsessed with it. They put on a light make up on me and put my hair half loose half tied up, so that my tiara could perfectly fit. I smiled very widely looking in the mirror. I couldn't wear heels though because of my leg. My cast was redone and it was black and it looked like I was wearing black gloves, it matching perfectly with a belt of sorts by my dress that was black as well. I walked into the main area of the air plane and only Trevor was sitting there. He was wearing his regal suit and he was looking out the window before he looked at me and did a double take; his eyes widening.

"Wow" He said and I twirled around slowly before I sat down next to him and he leaned forward giving me a peck "You are the most beautiful person in the whole entire world" he whispered giving me another kiss and I smiled as I looked with him out the window as we were flying over land.