Chapter 7

"Love" William said carefully as I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"NOOO" I screamed it out, moving my body away from him and I looked at him and he stared at me his eyes wide in fear "No. He's not- I didn't mean to" I said my eyes wide towards him as I was desperate for him to understand. He had to understand. I did not want to get punished. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it. "I didn't mean to; He doesn't deserve this." I whimpered. "He didn't deserve this. This" I said looking at him and tears were streaming down his face as he had his hands up. "He's gone, he's gone. But how is it fair that he was alive, when our baby wasn't?" I stammered. "But he shouldn't have died this way, it should have been more painful. I didn't mean it."

"I know love, I know. It's ok. We're not mad at you." He said and I looked around and Hugo and Trevor were gone and my eyes widened even more. "We had to escort Hugo out as he isn't- he doesn't deal with blood well and he wanted to help you, you hit him, he's all right, but Trevor is patching him up."

"No" I said my eyes widening "Where did I hit him?"

"His leg, it's fine. It's fine. Why don't we get out of this man's guts and I'll get you cleaned up and we go home and talk about it ok?" William said. "I'm not going to hurt you." I looked at him and into his green eyes. He said he wasn't going to hurt me, but he did. I then looked back at the guts of this man, and there was barely anything left of him, I had broken him entirely.

"You already hurt me." I whispered softly looking at the man and I turned my head sideways.

"I know love, we can talk about it later. I have to get you cleaned up though. I can- Trevor can do that if that's better. But I have to get you out of this room ok love?"

"Trevor." I said in panic looking around "Where is Trevor?" I said looking at Will, and Will stared back at me.

"Patching Hugo up, and himself."

"Trevor?" I said in fear.

"His arm as well, it's fine. Trust me, it's fine." William said. "Here, grab my hand and I'll get you to the cleaning room here, and I'll get Trevor to help you ok? You're in shock right now."

"Ok" I whispered softly as I held out my hand to his and he grabbed it and I stood up and I turned my head. "I didn't mean it. Please believe me when I say that I don't- I didn't mean it." I whispered.

"I know love. I know." he said and he walked with me out another door and I looked around and we were in a room with a shower and a sort of bed.

"Where are we?"

"This is the preparation room" He said and I frowned at that "This is where the prisoners go before going into the room. They get hosed down brutally and then brought in." he said. "You sit down, and I'll get Trev ok?" I nodded looking at him. "I love you; it's going to be ok. It's all going to be ok." I looked at my hands which were shaking and my eyes widened as he left and I looked up and I saw a mirror and I saw myself.

I was red from head to toe, blood everywhere I could see, and there were chunks on me too. My whole body was shaking and I didn't understand it, but most of all I didn't recognise myself.

The door opened and I turned my head and I saw Trevor and he walked in and he looked at me for a second and his eyes met mine, as he closed the door behind him. "I didn't- I'm sorry." I whimpered looking at him. "I lost control. I know it's rule number one, but I." I stammered. "I woke up and you weren't there, so I was- I wanted more information. You weren't there so I came here, threatened the guy." I stammered looking at him and Trevor was looking at me with a look I didn't understand and I turned my head pointed to the directions of the elevator. "I threatened the guy, to take me here, I knew your codes wouldn't work anymore" I said as I was starting to cry again. "And then I saw him and I lost it, everything became black. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I said and I started to sob now and Trevor walked up to me and held onto me and I had my hands up as my head was on his chest. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry" I repeated.

"It's ok baby. It's ok" He whispered softly. "It's ok. Don't worry ok"

"I hurt you and Hugo too. I didn't mean any of it. I just." I said and Trevor walked with me to the shower area and he put it on. "You must hate me now." I said "Wished that you had her." I said and I started to sob even more and Trevor carefully took off the sweater I was wearing, but I didn't care. "But I was just so scared and it was too much and my mind is so fucked up now I don't." I said as I felt water hitting my head as he placed me on a chair and he kept looking into my eyes, as he knew that made me feel safe. "I don't know wha.t" I said and I sobbed even more and I covered my face now, my head forward. "I don't know. I don't know. How. How could I. Just I just." I said and my heartbeat was going absolutely insane "How" I said and I felt his hands on my hands and he put them away.

"Breathe Julia. Look at me." He demanded and I stared at him my eyes wide. "Follow my breathing." He demanded and I nodded at that as I followed his breathing and he kept looking at me. "We don't hate you; we don't want anyone else."

"They do." I whimpered.

"No, they don't."

"So, Harry was lying?" I said hoping it.

"No, he wasn't. We lied to you." Trevor said, he was always brutally honest. "We knew that you- it was stupid." he said as he was cleaning my arms now and I looked at him, tears rolling down my cheeks still and I grabbed his arm to hold onto him. "But right now, let's just focus on breathing ok?"

"I killed someone." I whimpered back at him. "I'm going to get punished. I don't want to." I said and I started to cry again.

"Hey, babe, babe. Look at me. You're not going to get punished." he said to me and I stared at him his eyes wide "Never"

"But I killed someone. It not allowed. They kill-" I said and I was so confused. "I'm so tired." I said and he nodded looking at me.

"The amount of energy you used in those five minutes; I'd be exhausted too. I'm going to get you cleaned up and then I'm going to bring you home ok. We can talk then."

"Me sleep." I whispered as he continued to wash my and I looked at the floor and the amount of blood was scary, but I ignored it. I looked at Trevor's face and he was very concentrated. I remembered Will state something.

"Did I hurt you?" I whispered.

"No, you scared me though" he said with a small smile and my eyes widened. "I now suddenly understand more why people are scared of me when I get into a humanity-less state." He said and I looked at him. "I was scared for you too. I'm fine though."

"You sure. Where did I hit you?" I stammered looking at him.

"My arm." He said and I looked down and I was holding it tightly and I let go. "It's fine love. It's a scratch." He said and I nodded.

"Hugo?" I stammered.

"You cut his leg pretty bad, but he's fine and not angry at all. Worried about you too." He said and I looked ahead and nodded at that as he then helped me stand up and put the showerhead above me. I put my head up, letting the water hit my face. I didn't care that I was naked right now and what kind of effect it had on Trevor, even if my body disagreed. I was way too tired. After a while I turned it off and Trevor handed me a towel. My mind then let the curiosity of my body, wander to his dick for a second, and it was indeed rock hard. I ignored that though as he then dried me off before he handed me a sweater of his. I put it to my nose and sniffed and a small smile appeared on my face as I put it on. He handed me a pair of pants.

"Let's go" He whispered and I nodded as he helped m stand up but I went through my legs and I let myself fall. "Julia?"

"So tired. I want to sleep." I whispered as I leaned against his chest now. "Just let me sleep." I whispered as my eyes fell and I didn't even try to fight it.