Chapter 8

William P.O.V

"How is your leg?" I asked as I walked into a medical room that we had here. Hugo was being stitched up by Lucas. I had just come to get Trevor and afterwards told a cleaning club to clean it up. Everyone whom had been in the ring of hell had stared at Julia mortified but also with loads of fear. Hugo looked up and looked at me and I could see pain in his eyes.

"It hurts." He confirmed and I nodded. "It's a deep cut. It'll get stitched and I'll have to walk with crutches for a couple of days."

"Yeah." I said as I looked at him and I sat on the other 'bed' that was here and Lucas looked at me for a second.

"How was she?" Hugo asked carefully.

"Mortified with what she's done. Totally lost as well. Couldn't form one coherent sentence. She's." I said and I looked sideways and I took a deep breath. "It's bad. I think Brusta is the best option. I don't want to force anything on her though."

"Yeah." Hugo said carefully looking at me.

"You not pushing for punishment then?" I said looking at Hugo and Hugo looked at me confused. "I kind of expected you to push for punishment. She did just kill someone."

"I thought it for one second but then realised that if I was in her position, I would've probably done the same thing. I am immensely worried for her sanity though." He said very carefully. "Especially because she won't let us in."

"Yeah. She let Trevor in, that's good." I said as I looked at Hugo. "Maybe that will help a bit."

"Yes. He's cleaning her now or?" Hugo asked and I nodded looking at him. "And afterwards?"

"I don't know. She looked exhausted. It takes a lot of energy to do what she did." I said as Lucas looked up at me as he finished Hugo and Hugo took a painkiller and Lucas looked at me. "You ok papa?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Worried about the three of you a bit." He admitted.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, she could've hurt the three of you, well more." he said looking down at Hugo's leg for a second. "She wasn't herself though, so I understand your decision not to punish her. It also helps with respect to her name." He admitted and I nodded. "I would advise at least two weeks of Brusta for her though."

"Yeah" I confirmed looking at him

"Before that maybe a conversation."

"No." I admitted. "I think right now her mind is such a mess that she wouldn't be able to understand anything. I think Brusta first and afterwards a conversation about everything that has happened."

"Hey." Trevor said walking in and I frowned looking at him. "She fell asleep, put her on the bed in the second medical room. Dad is with her in case she wakes up. I wanted to talk to the two of you about what now."

"We think Brusta might be the best for her now." I said "What did she say?"

"She wanted to ask questions, but I wasn't there, so she went to look for me. Threatened some poor chap." Trevor said with a small smile on his face. "She then saw him though, and snapped. Apologised over and over again." He said as he looked at Hugo. "How's the leg?"

"Dad disinfected it and stitched it." Hugo said as he was laying down and Trevor nodded at that. "Did she talk about us?"

"She asked me if Harry was lying. I told her that he didn't. That we'd talk about it later." Trevor said nodding. "She's all right with me though, the two of you will have to do something to make sure she's ok with you too."