Chapter 16

"Good morning" I said the next morning as I walked into the dining area. I walked up to Trevor and hugged him from behind. Hugo was showering at the moment and Will wasn't awake yet.

"Good morning Babe." He said as he rubbed my arms. I sat down next to him, my hand on his leg, and he grabbed that hand. "You sleep well?"

"I guess." I said yawning and he giggled.

"Where did you go?" He asked and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Will, then slept till midnight and then I went to Hugo to cuddle." I said and he nodded.

"I thought you would." He said with the biggest smile ever as he gave me two pecks and I gave him another peck.

"What did you do?" I asked as I asked our maid for some yoghurt with fruits and granola, her bowing for me.

"I went to Gotar, caught up with some of my favourite guys." he said and I giggled a bit as Will arrived.

"Good morning love." He said giving me a peck. "Where did you leave Hugo?"

"He'll be down any second." I said and Will nodded looking at me. "You sleep well? Not upset I left?"

"I slept great, and I'm not upset you left. You were very clear yesterday afternoon that you'd go to Hugo if you would wake up" He said and I giggled and nodded as Hugo walked down, wearing king-clothes, which was fucking hot.

"Good morning." He said yawning and I smiled as I got my yoghurt.

"What is the planning for the upcoming weeks by the way?" I said after taking a bite.

"We're leaving in three weeks."

"Who is we? You're going to have to clarify that. There are different possibilities. Us two, you and Will, you three?" I asked.

"The four of us." Hugo said amused and I frowned.

"O that makes sense too, where are we going?" I asked.

"Canada, for five weeks." He said and I frowned. "Skiing. It's the beginning of November hun"

"Wow. Time flies." I said with a huge smile and they giggled. "Do I need to prepare anything for those weeks?"

"Not really no, you do need to maybe plan your nights for the upcoming three weeks" Hugo said and I nodded as I yawned. "We are staying here in Gotar till we leave, but after that Will and I will go back to Prangie."

"Ok" I nodded. "I'll just do 1-1-1 I guess until we leave." I said yawning. "Will tonight, Trev tomorrow, Hugo after that and so on." I said as I stretched.

"Makes sense." Trevor commented looking at me and I nodded.

"I know right?" I said with a huge smile "And during the holiday we'll see. How many days will we be gone?"

"We'll be there 33 nights" William said.

"O cool, it'll just be 11 days with each of you, and we'll see then what I want and when I want it." I said and Hugo had the biggest smile ever. "And I'll make a planning for the new year then. Any trips I should know about hun?"

"Uhm, the four of us are going to the us in Februari. State visit." he commented and I nodded at that. "First visit right after the inauguration."

"Sounds fun." I said and Hugo nodded.

"And we will be going to the UK in march". He said pointing to me and I nodded again.

"Cool" I said. "What are we going to do about me though?"

"What do you mean?" Hugo said.

"I have an American accent" I stated casually. "Backstory wise?"

"O that." William said. "Trev can tell you the details, but you were born and raised in Hawaii. Your parents died when you were younger, you met us a couple of months before that. You moved to Locatlie after the death of your parents as your grandparents are all dead and we then got married. We don't mention any age regarding you. That needs to remain a mystery."

"But won't the people in Hawaii sort of know that I didn't-."

"We planted a family there and a death certificate. A business there that works closely with us, has files of your parents working there." Trevor said and I nodded looking at him with a huge smile on my face. He was so attractive when he was talking like this and I saw a small smirk on his face.

"Ok cool. I'll hear the details more tomorrow." I said and he frowned. "With our history it won't be fair to Will if we do torture 101 today. I also want to visit Nat and her baby."

"Why wouldn't it be fair?" Will said amused.

"She gets turned on with me in power and ditto." Trevor said casually and I nodded.

"It's bathtime for us." I explained to Will and a huge smile appeared on his face. "Speaking of which-"

"Obviously". Will said and Hugo giggled at that as I looked at him but not in his eyes. "Why do you never look Hugo in his eyes when we are with the four of us?"

"My eyes turn her on." Hugo said and I burst out into laughter as Trevor spit out his drink.

"His eyes are my wet dream, you two know that." I said waving it away and Will giggled. "Enough about what turns me on though, as everyone here knows that."

"That we do" They said at the same time and I burst out into laughter and they laughed as well.

"With this I end our lovely conversation. I'm going to visit Nat; I'll see you guys tonight for dinner?" I said giving Trevor a peck.

"Yes" he said and I gave Will a peck, him rubbing my back, as I walked to Hugo. I gave him two pecks before I went to the door where loads of security were waiting for me. I looked at all of them for a second and I counted to four with my breaths, thinking of positive things. I was then brought to Natalie's place and she was already waiting by the door for me. I hugged her very tightly before I walked into her house. I looked around a bit and smiled as Yordi then walked out of the kitchen.

"Julia!" He said excited as he held out his arms and I gave him a hug. "Little Rosemary is asleep right now. I'll get her a bit later ok?"

"Off course" I said and we talked for a very long time and Yordi got Jasmine out of bed after a while and I got to hold her and I giggled as she was fucking adorable. "She's so beautiful" I said with a huge smile. "Got those blonde curls." I said with a huge smile to Natalie whom smiled as well.

"Yeah. She's great." Natalie said and for an hour or two I held onto Jasmine as she slept and I talked with Nat and Yordi about everything and nothing. "Give my brothers my love, I'll see you tomorrow? My first work day back is tomorrow."

"You've stayed home the past months?"" I said amused.

"Well, no, I went to the ring of hell for a bit of fun, but actual work starts tomorrow." She said and I giggled and nodded as I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

I walked back home with my security and when I arrived home, my three husbands were all already at the dining area. I gave all of them very long hugs from the back, giving them kisses on their cheeks. I sat down and ate dinner, laughing loads with them about everything and nothing.

Will and I spend hours in the bath watching the new season of the bachelorette with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries before going to bed, making love twice, before I fell asleep. Today had been a good day.