Chapter 3

Trevor P.O.V

As I ran towards Gotar prison as fast as I could, I saw the bus with my two fathers driving towards the place, but I didn't care. I had to run now. She was in pain and she was losing our baby. When I arrived at Gotar Prison, they were already awaiting me. I ran towards the elevator and I saw Nat standing by the reception.

"Call Sally. Now." I yelled desperately as the elevator doors closed. My sister would have to lose her husband and would have to go to Brusta to pray for her and her children's soul. That heartless dick. No. Trevor. Keep cool. She needs you to concentrate.

I arrived at the medical ward and I ran in. "My wife." I screamed as I kicked open a door. "She's 17 weeks pregnant, lost the baby. Maybe raped." I said and I placed her on a bed and she looked at me with so much pain. "If anything happens to her, all of you will be transported to X-0 and will have to deal with my wrath." I said to the doctors, grabbing him by his shirt.

"Trevor." William spat at me and I let go of the doctor right away.

"Off course, my king." he stammered and he walked away with her and I then turned around and Hugo and Will were standing there.

"Who is with those 30 shits now?" I yelled at them, grabbing Hugo by the shirt and smashing him against the wall.

"Calm down Trevor. Please." Will said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Steven and Simon just arrived. They're helping them transport them to X-0. They will be put into cells and they know that the three of us can only touch them. They have asked papa to be able to have his fun with Harry. I have agreed as this affects his daughter. The best doctors in the world are helping her. You got to calm down and let Hugo go ok bro."

"How can I calm down when my fucking wife was laying on the stone-cold fucking ground just like mum? Blood everywhere." I yelled at him "She's my whole fucking life William."

"And she is mine too you complete and utter asshole. But as you saw she didn't respond well to Hugo and I. You are the only one she allowed to come close to her. You are the one she needs right now. She needs you right now and if you're in this zone, that won't help. You might do something stupid."

"What I'm going to do now is go down and hurt all those fuckers." I yelled back at him letting go of Hugo whom was staring at me in pure fear.

"No, you're not" William said and I turned around grabbing him by the neck and he put his hands on my arm. "She needs you. She needs you. She asked for you, she longed for you. If you're not there with her when she wakes up, she'll feel like shit. She'll think that revenge is more important than her." he said holding onto my hand very tightly, as if he could beat me. "And you have no control over your emotions, it's your number one rule" He said. "Please let go. It's our wife too. I'll go down ok? I'll go down and report on anything through the earpiece ok?" he stammered.

"I need to know why now, why her, why there" I spat at him as I let go of him slightly. "I need to know what they did to her, what they said to her that she doesn't go to her mental save haven, you" I said pointing to him. "I want to know who the leader is, what their goal is, names of others within the organization." I said and William nodded looking at me. "And I want an update every fucking minute or I will go down there, with her in my arms and do it my fucking self."

"Ok." William said looking at me with tears in his eyes. "Thank you Trev. Thank you"

The doctor then came out and I turned around my eyes widening. "I am sorry to inform you that she has indeed lost the baby. We got him out through c-section." He said, my heart sinking. "She has broken ribs and her skull. She is in a lot of pain. We advise, but have to ask permission of course, to give her the drought of sleep for at least a month to physically recover." I looked at William now and he stared back at me, and I saw possibilities.