Chapter 17

"Good morning babe." Trevor said the next morning around ten when I arrived in the ring of hell. He had already gone to work when I ate breakfast, but then again, I slept in. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did." I confirmed as I put my arms around his waist and buried my head in his chest and he hugged me back. "You ready for torture 101?" I said putting my head back and he giggled and nodded as he gave me two pecks.

"I thought it would be best to have the subject of torture 101 not be someone you actually know." He said as he put my hair behind my ears and I smiled at him. "Let's go."

We walked to a room and a man was laying on the table and he didn't' seem that roughed up yet. I looked up at the camera and I saw that the light wasn't on and I then also realised that there had been screens in front. "Yeah, I wanted privacy."

"What did he do?" I asked as I sat on the table that was here, and he looked at me amused.

"He went into houses without permission and stole stuff." he said and I frowned.

"Why is that a ring of hell situation then?" I asked.

"The last house he tried to steal from, was Valerie's" he said casually and I nodded. "So, the first thing, which is most important, is the H-X" he said holding it up and I nodded looking at him as I put my hair in a bun on the top of my head. "You cannot do anything to anyone without this by their hearts."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because without this, you won't know how much pain a person can stand, so you might accidentally kill someone." He said and I nodded as we walked to the body. The guy had been gagged, and tied up tightly. "What you do is." He said and he showed me how to do it. "Placing it is quite painful." he added as he placed it and I stared at that in interest, the man's fist clenching. "You want to try?" He asked as he took it off. I nodded as I tried it, standing next to Trevor now, whom put his hand on my back. "Good. Great" he said giving my cheek a kiss and I giggled at that as I gave him a peck. "If you want to do anything lungwise, so for example waterboarding or chocking stuff, you need to attach a lung thing, it's the same way but below." He said pointing to it "Stomach the same."

"What would you do with a stomach?"

"Well for example, one of Nat's fave things is taking out teeth and feeding it to them. But you have to watch that it doesn't break too many internal organs" he said and I nodded at that as I looked at the man's body and I frowned. "What?"

"He has the tattoo." I said looking at the leg and he looked at it as well. "It's been removed but it was there." I said and he nodded.

"We know. He was one of the early members, but after the club went to a different path, a queenkilling path, he decided against it." Trevor stated and I nodded at that. "It's fine and otherwise, I'm here." He said rubbing my back and I smiled as I gave him two pecks.

"So, after you've put the heartthingy on, what happens then?" I asked and he chuckled looking at me.

"Well, you have to have a plan beforehand what you're going to do. At least the people that work here. They have to look at the pain analysis that the head interrogators make, which is me, Lucas and Nat. We get to have our fun with them first" he said handing me the chart and I nodded at that. "And you have to make a plan based on that. We have an estimate of what every form of torture is for that specific person based on our experiences. You usually already start off with 2 or 4." he said "Due to the heart thing."

"Ok" I nodded looking at all the things you could do to a person, which was a long list.

"The people that work here, write those plans and they have to be approved by the board, which are our most trusted advisors. If there's something tricky that is happening, we have to approve. Or if it's a high-profile person" I nodded. "And then you do your thing. Afterwards you write a report on how it went and adjust the estimates we made to the rightful pain scale." He said and I nodded as I looked through it and then back at him. "You also write any information you've found out and then turn it in."

"And when are you allowed to take out tongue's, because I see that here, but if you want information from that person?" I asked making him smile.

"After two years you're allowed to do that. Usually that's when they're done giving the most important information." he said and I nodded as I looked at him and he was staring at me with that dark look. "Come." he said as he walked with me to the table and he showed me what everything did and I giggled as I had the anus stretcher in my hand and he laughed as I placed it against his arm and it moved a bit and I giggled.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked me and I looked at the man whom was crying as he was staring at the ceiling. I looked back at Trevor and he was patiently waiting for me.

"The finger twist thing." I commented and he nodded.

"Good choice" He stated and I grabbed the things and he patiently explained how everything was supposed to be applied, his hand on my back. I then twisted the first finger, hearing a knack and I burst out into laughter and Trevor laughed as well. I then broke all his ten fingers and I checked his heart situation and it was only 20 and I then adjusted what they had applied on the tablet to 15 and Trevor looked at me with the biggest smile ever, his dick rock hard.

"What is your specialty?" I asked as I looked at Trevor.

"Dick slicing." he said and I nodded at that. "And anything with a knife." I let out a small breath as I grabbed a knife and I looked at his arm and I slashed it curiously; blood pouring out. I looked at Trevor whom was staring at me with darkness and he then grabbed the knife from my hand, threw it behind him and picked me up. His lips smashed onto mine and he shoved all the things from the torture trolly and placed me on top of it. He opened up my pants and lowered them and then did something that made me laugh and him as well, he bends down, putting his legs over his shoulders and then down, since my pants were making it impossible otherwise. I lowered his pants right away and he fucked me right then and there, my head going back in immense pleasure. The adrenaline combined with the ecstasy that was Trev's dick, it was so fucking intense. I wanted to feel this every single second of the rest of my life. But 'sadly' after five minutes, he came into me and I bit his underlip hard.

"You are my life." he whispered and I smiled as I gave him another peck.

"You are mine too." I whispered back without thinking really. He then went back down and I giggled as I put my pants back up and he did too. "So, what's next?" I asked as I hopped off and the man was still bleeding.

"O fuck." Trevor said and he ran to the oven, grabbed a knife and then put it against th wound, the man screaming. "Always make sure the wound is closed, with either salt or with burning." He said as I looked at Trevor whom was staring at me amused. "We can't do anything blood related anymore because he might die from blood loss."

"Ok" I confirmed as I then grabbed the anus stretcher. "Does this involve blood?" I asked curiously and Trevor looked at me and he laughed.

"Yes" he said and I then grabbed loads of things and after a while he grabbed something, which was an arm turner. "This doesn't though." he said excited and I cheered at that as we did that and broke both of the man's arms. We also broke his shoulders and other things before we wanted one another again, so we decided to go back to the castle.

This had been the best day of my life.