Chapter 6

Julia P.O.V

For the next week, I would wake up for a couple of minutes, before falling asleep again. Mainly because I wasn't ready to face reality yet. My mind was so full and was so exhausted with keeping up with everything that has happened, that it needed rest. Every time I woke up, my three husbands would be sitting there, working at their desks, or watching tv. Every time they asked me how I was, and every single time, I couldn't respond. I knew they were worried about me, I overheard them discussing what would happen if I stayed in this state for a very long time. Not because they wanted to do shit with me, but because they loved me or something like that. But, how could they?

I also overheard that the 30 men had been caught and they were discussing their motives and stuff like that. But I couldn't keep my attention to that long enough, I was just so numb and so fucking tired.

One evening, a week after I first woke up, I opened my eyes and I saw that it was dark outside. I sat up slowly, expecting to see my three husbands laying everywhere around the room, but that wasn't the case. Hugo was laying on the couch and Will on the other couch, but Trevor was nowhere to be found. I got out of bed, taking out the food thing in my mouth and my nose and I stood up and put the shoes that were here on. Trevor was in Gotar Prison with the 30 assholes that had ruined my life, I needed to be there. I wanted to know information. I opened the door carefully and closed it again. I walked down the stairs and walked out the front door. I know that I probably should've warned Hugo and William, but they would forbid me from going. I went to the door that led to Gotar prison from the flight situation and I smashed on the door over and over again until the door opened and some guard opened annoyed, before seeing me and kneeling.

"Take me to the ring of hell." I demanded and he didn't look up. "You may address." I added and he stared at me and nodded slowly. He knew he might get into trouble for bringing me there, but he'd get into more trouble if he didn't listen to me. He went with me down the elevator and then through the reception and some people stared at me, before kneeling. I ignored that though as I then went through the tunnel with the security guard whom was staring ahead nervously.

"Type in the number and you can go back to your post. Thank you" I said and he typed in his number before I pressed the elevator button and I thanked him and he bowed. The elevator then went down even more and I was cold, so I put my cardigan around my body a bit more.

The elevator doors opened and I for a second took in the circle of hell. There were several tables there and people were sitting behind it. For one second my heart fluttered as I thought that I saw Trevor; but it was his basically identical father, whom was talking to someone. Nobody seemed to notice that I had walked in and I liked that. I then looked through the glass and my heart froze as I saw one of the men that had punched me being held by chains while water was being thrown at him. I stared at that man, the man that had punched me, the man that wanted to rape me, and my body turned from numbness to full on anger and any control that I had, went through the window.

I walked past people, whom now only seemed to notice that I was here and it wasn't until I already opened the door that Lucas stated 'my queen', but I didn't care. I opened the door and Trevor turned around annoyed before his eyes widened.

"Julia- if I had known." But I ignored him now, even though his voice made me want to hold onto him and never let go, I grabbed a knife from the table that was here and threw it towards that guy, hitting him in the stomach and the man screamed it out. Trevor ducked just at the right time though. I went towards the torture table and I looked at the stuff here. "Julia."

"Do you know what a woman goes through when losing a baby at 17 weeks" I said as I held up a knife and I let out a small breath. "I'm not talking about the mental aspect of it, but the physical aspect of it" I said turning around and the man was staring at me in pure and utter fear. I saw that Trevor was staring at me in total and utter shock.

"Do Will and Hugo-"

"Trevor shut up or leave." I demanded. "I'm having a moment with one of the assholes that punched me." I said and Trevor nodded as I then saw a baseball bat and I then grabbed some spiked rope situation and I put it on. "I asked you a question." I demanded to the man again. "Do you know what a woman goes through?"

"No, my queen." He stammered.

"O now you know to call me my queen." I said and I grabbed another knife and threw it to him in precision, it landing just above the other, the man screaming again. "What you are feeling right now, is what I felt the moment that I was stabbed by one of your friends." I said as the baseball bat was finished and I put it on my shoulder. "I felt my baby taking its last breath, fighting for two seconds, before it became numb. I felt the baby trying to get out, I felt them cutting open my stomach to get it out before it would kill me" I said looking at him and he stared at me in pure fear and in the corner of my eyes I saw that Trevor was staring at me in fear now too. He would later show me the footage and I would understand that I looked absolutely terrifying. "You killed my baby." I said looking at him.

"No ma'am. It wasn't me." He said and I hit him hard with the spiked baseball and he screamed it out.

"My queen." I corrected him as blood poured out of him.

"Julia" Trevor said worried but I turned my baseball towards his face and he put his hands up and the door then opened but I ignored that.

"What did I tell you? Either shut up or leave." I said to him and Trevor gulped looking at me.

"Julia, come on." Hugo's voice said and I turned around with the baseball bat and hit the man again and then looked at Hugo and William.

"Leave or you're next." I spat at Hugo and his eyes widened as the man was screaming out. "Scream it out, I don't give a fuck." I spat at that man hitting him again and it helped. "You killed my baby." I said and I burst out into sobs as I kept hitting the man as I was so fucking angry. Blood came all over me, but I didn't care about that and after a while I wasn't hitting anything, as his body had fallen off the chains, so I stood over him and kept hitting him and I was screaming it out in utter pain, this wasn't fair. It wasn't fucking fair. He got to live while my baby didn't. After a while I felt something hard while hitting and I stopped and I looked at what I had done, dropping the baseball on the floor. His body was literally in two, his intestines were spread all over, and there was so much blood. No. I had killed him.

"No. No." I said in panic as I sat on my knees in front of him. "No No" I repeated as I tried to get his body back and I looked at his face, hoping to see something, but I had broken his whole face as well. "No. No. NO" I screamed out and I put my head on top of it screaming it out. 

I just broke the biggest rule of Gotar; I killed someone.

 I was going to be punished for this.