Chapter 15

"No no no" I said laughing as Trevor was tickling me on the couch as we were watching a show called Troya's drag race. Trevor didn't enjoy the show as much and didn't chose this show. But he was switching channels on the tv and I saw it and I wanted to watch it, so he allowed it. Apparently, it had been Rupaul's drag race for a very long time, but Rupaul passed away during a corona virus epidemic. After that Troya, the runner up of season 6 and the winner of all stars 2, took over and it was great to watch. The second judge whom was always there was Ana Johnson-Jefferson, whose music I loved and it was great to see.

"Babeee" He whined as I put my hand in front of his mouth as I wanted to watch it and I stood up as a song by RuPaul came on for the runway and I moved excited as I grabbed my drinks and I then went and sat in front of Trevor and I laid down, forcing him to lay down next to me. He giggled at that as he put his arms around me and his leg over me. "This I do like."

"Shush" I said amused and he giggled as he kissed my neck. "No Trevor. No more sex. We've had enough of it."

"I can never get enough of you" he said and I rolled my eyes at that; we had spent three full days fucking before I decided it was enough. We had also done Anal, which was indeed intense like he had said; and the first time we did it, he came within like a minute. He apologised for that, loads of times, but I didn't mind as much. We watched the runway and then the song '100% pure love' by Ana Johnson was the lip sync song and I cheered at that excited as I moved my butt to the music a bit as I watched these two queens. I knew me moving my butt gave a certain effect on Trevor; I could feel it slowly moving against me.

"Now you're being just plain mean." he said and I laughed at that.

"No, I am now" I said as I moved my butt even more and grabbed his dick between my butt cheeks basically. Well, our no sex streak of three days was broken then as we then fucked. "Ok now I really want to watch Trevor." I said as I put my clothes on again. "This is so much fun."

"Finneee." he said and I giggled as I went and laid back on the couch and he went and laid behind me and put his arms around me and he softly snored in my ears as I looked at that Ana Johnson woman. She was beautiful and had the biggest smile ever. We watched a couple more episodes before I fell asleep too.

The next morning, I woke up and Trevor was giving my arm several kisses. I giggled as I turned around and hugged him tightly, my eyes still closed. "We have to go back to Gotar. Gotta give a certain someone torture 101." He said and I laughed as I pressed my lips onto his and he kissed me back. "Or we can stay here the whole day?" He said as his hand went to my bum.

"Noooo." I said laughing as I laid on my back and opened my eyes. "We have to go to Gotar."

"Why again?" he said and I rolled onto my stomach and looked into his eyes, him staring back at me.

"Because you need your fix." I said touching his nose.

"What fix? I've got everything I need right here in my bed." He said and I smiled as I gave his shoulder a kiss.

"So, you would give up Gotar and the family trait just to fuck me?" I said and he burst out into laughter. "I know my body can do amazing things, but I also know that my body can't handle pain for shit. You couldn't even do a good nail removal without me fainting" I said and he laughed even louder. His laughter was really the best sound in the world.

"If I was never allowed to set foot in Gotar again, you would be the only reason I'd be ok with that." he said and I frowned looking at him. "With you by my side, forever and just my side, I'd give up everything."

"Everything?" I said with a huge smile. "You'd move to another country, giving up your title as the king, your father, your sisters, your brothers, everything, for me?"