Chapter 18

Before I knew it, it was the 29th of November and we were flying to Canada to their house there for skiing. I walked into the airplane and Hugo looked at me and I looked at Hugo and we both started to laugh. I sat on my spot and William sat in front of me and Trev next to him as I then leaned again Hugo, him putting his arm around me as I read a book before I said I was going to bed.

"Anyone joining you?" Will asked and Hugo looked at me and I looked back at him for a second.

"No tonight is a Julia night." I said and they nodded all looking at me and I smiled very widely as I then went towards bed and I fell asleep. When I woke up, I walked back in and I saw on the screens it was only an hour left.

"Will there be photographers?" I asked and Will nodded right away looking at me and I grunted and sighed as I walked back and I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on a nice pair of pants and a shirt and I walked back and twirled around and Trevor started to whistle and I giggled at that. "Wait a second" I said as I went and sat on Wills lap, climbing over Trevor's legs whom looked at me amused. "This is the first time the public will see me with the two of you apart from the wedding yeah?" I said as I put my legs over Trev and Trev nodded. "What is the planning for today""

"Well one of us has to take you shopping for your stuff and for your ski's" Trev said and I nodded looking at him "And you still need to sort of make a planning"

"Noooo. Nooo planning. Can we just have it natural. We're here for 36 days. 12 days a person. We'll see how and what and when. Is the house soundproof?" I then said mid-sentence looking at Hugo and Hugo smiled and nodded looking at me. "Ok. I'm going with Hugo tonight because I couldn't do our bathtub/torture chamber equal with him"

"What?" Trevor and Will said amused.

"Will and I have our bath times as a ritual basically. We always do that. Trev and I always fuck in the torture chambers and Hugo and I are part of the mile-high club and that's our thing" I said casually as I grabbed Wills drink and Will and Trev looked at me amused. "And I want one of you two to take me shopping then and the other private dinner" I said casually. "You two decide amongst yourselves" I said as I then stood up and I went towards the bedroom again and I loosened my hair and I then walked back and I went and sat down next to Hugo. I opened the window hatch and I saw that we were landing and I smiled at that as I held onto Hugo's hand and he looked with me out the window and said some things before he gave my temple a kiss and I turned my head and gave him a quick peck and he smiled looking at me and when we landed I saw loads of paparazzi.

"Here is my second jacket." Trev said and I frowned "It's cold here babe."

"O thanks babe. I'll get a new one?" I said and Trev nodded. "Who is taking me shopping?"

"Trev is. I hate shopping, sorry Love." William said and I giggled.

"It's fine." I said and I gave him a peck. "Dinner then?" I asked and Will nodded looking at me as the plane was now fully landed "Wait what is the order now?"

"Three of us first and you last remember?" Hugo said and I nodded and sighed dramatic and I then waited as they left and after twenty seconds I walked out and I closed my jacket right away as I was freezing and I saw that Hugo was waiting for me and I smiled as he put his arm over my shoulder and I grabbed his hand as I then climbed into the car.

"Holy fucking shit fuck. Wait" I said "Money?" I said with a frown looking at them and Trevor laughed at that.

"We have money love. Trade and shit. We're billionaires. Whatever you want you can have." Trevor said. "I've got a credit card it's fine" he said and I nodded as we then first were dropped off at their house and I then got a tour of each room.