Week 5. Cocktail party

After my talk with Kyle, I went straight to my hotel room, so I could think, because I was feeling frustrated.

Now that I was on my way to the cocktail party, I knew what I wanted to do, I just hoped it didn't cost me a very important relationship.

When I arrived, I got out of the limo and walked over to the lobby where the guys were waiting.

"Hello." I said as I walked over to them and grabbed my glass of wine. "How was your little break?"

"Refreshing." Charlie said.

"I'm glad." I took a deep breath. "Before we talk privately, I wanted to talk to you all about something rather important."

"Oh." Cameron said.

"Most of you have made it clear that you don't like Josh, and I get it. I know how he acts with you guys, because I've seen it, but I've also seen how he is with me. I cannot turn away from the feeling in me heart, even if my head is telling me I'm making the wrong decision. I could have concerns about some of you, but I don't act on them right away, because I want to be extra sure that I'm making the right decision and not basing it on what other people say. I understand you may not like Josh, and that's okay, but what is not okay is you guys giving me ultimatums. I don't do ultimatums, and less so if you are questioning me. If you feel threatened or you feel like you cannot be here, then don't let me hold you any longer."

"So you would just chose Josh over one of us? People who don't have anger issues and treat people like garbage?"Kyle asked.

"I'm not choosing him over any of you, I'm choosing to believe in all of my relationships. I just don't think giving me ultimatums and questioning me and our relationship solves anything. My relationship with Josh is mine, not yours. I have really good relationships with each and everyone of you, otherwise you wouldn't be here."

"That's accurate." Theo said.

"I will ask you all to stop thinking about Josh. Tomorrow I will talk to him, and whatever happens, it was my decision to make, not yours. I appreciate your concerns, I can assure you that they have been heard, and moving forward, any and every decision I make, will be solely based on what I know and how I feel."

With that, I grabbed my glass, which I had placed on the table and walked away. Just to breath a few seconds so then I could continue with the conversations.

"You okay?" Liam asked as he approached me.

"Yeah. Just needed to get that out of my chest." I said with a smile.

"You are incredible, Alanna, I hope you know that."

"You aren't so bad yourself." I kissed his cheek when he was standing next to me.

"Do you want to dance?" he asked.

"With no music?" I laughed.

"We can make our own music."
He stretched his hand and I took it, letting him sway both of us.

"This is nice."

"It is. Spending time with you is always nice." I looked at him and smiled.

Then, we locked our lips, letting the romantic moment sink in.

"If I end up staying for the hometowns, would you be willing to meet my family?" He whispered in my ear.

"I would love to."

"Really?"

"Of course. I would love to meet the wonderful people who raised this amazing human." I said with a smile on my face. "Would you be willing to introduce me to them?"