Week 2. Rose ceremony

When I arrived at the mansion, all of the guys were in the living room waiting for me.

"Hey! -I said as I approached them. Theo handed me my drink while he smirked. I blushed, after remembering what had happened yesterday night.

"Thank you. Well, I know this week has been bonkers. But, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, that you have been patient with me and with my decisions. I am familiar to the insecurities you feel when you are waiting, insecurities like: will she give me a rose?, does she really like me?. I know most of you, maybe all of you have had those questions and insecurities, but let me tell you, do not worry. Just focus on us, be present in the moment and if you do that, you won't have to worry." I raised my glass and looked at them. "So lets cheer for tonight, and lets have an excellent night."

"Cheers."

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Will asked. I nodded.

We made our way to the patio, where we sat on a love seat, holding hands.

"You look very pretty tonight. I mean, you always look pretty, but this dress look so good on you."

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself."

"Thank you. So, how have you been?"

"Good, tired, but good. You?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I've been feeling tired as well. I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well, I heard what you had to say on your speech, and I want you to know that I have had those insecurities. It's not that I don't trust you or your decisions, it's just that it is extremely hard to be in this position."

"Yeah, it is hard."

"It is hard when you see the girl you like being with other men. I really like you, and it doesn't help my ego to see you talking to other men."

"I know what you mean. You just have to focus on us and forget about the others."

"I'll do that, cause I really like you." I smiled at him. After that, he kissed me. It was sweet and full of affection.

When we separated, we were ready to continue talking, but Charlie was approaching us. Will and I hugged goodbye, but before I let go, I whispered into his ear: 'I like you too.'

"Hello."

"Hi, how are you?" I asked him while he hugged me.

"I'm doing well. So, I want to share something with you. I've been waiting for the right time to tell you, because it's not something I'm proud of, but I realized that there will never be a good time, because you never know what could happen. It's something from my past. It's very personal and I'm not really sure that I want to do it, but I feel that for us to work, I need to be honest with you."

"I just don't want you to feel pressured or rushed to do something you don't want to do or say." I grabbed his hand in mine, giving it a little squeeze.

"When I was 26, I thought I had found the love of my life. She was everything I wanted. We dated for two years, then on New Year's, I proposed to her. She said yes. We were in love, or so I thought. One day, she changed. I thought it was just stress from the wedding, but apparently not. Around that time, I had lost my job and we didn't have enough money. I never thought she would leave me because of the money. Turns out, she was with me, because of the amount of money I had. When she broke off the engagement, I found out that she was pregnant, when I asked her about it, she said that it wasn't mine. Turns out, she was having an affair with another man. A richer man."

"Oh, wow. Really?" I asked him.

"Yeah. It took me a full year to get over that. I was wounded, I felt lost. So I buried myself in finding a job, and when I got one, I buried myself in that job. I kept myself busy, that way I couldn't feel the pain I was in. But now I'm proud to tell you, that I am completely over her and what happened."

"Well, let me tell you something. We don't know what the future holds for us, we don't know the plan God has for us, but if we end up together, I will love you like that. I am a true believer, I believe in love and that you take care of the ones you love." I scooted over him, and kissed him. It just felt right. It wasn't pity, I just felt like we needed to kiss.

______________________

Brent and I were taking now. We were cuddled in a bed, talking about life.

"So, I have been meaning to talk to you about the whole Cam and Ronny situation. I thought about what you said that day, and I understand that we should have told you sooner rather than later. I apologize for not telling you, I should have, but you also need to understand that that problem or situation was not mine to say. I couldn't put myself in that position. But, for what is worth, I am sorry."

"Thank you for that. You know, you are the only one that has said something about that day. I think everyone else is scared that I am still mad, but I am not anymore. I was never mad to begin with, I was more frustrated than anything. But I understand what you are saying and why you couldn't tell me. I think I got frustrated with all of you, because I gave all of you a chance to tell me, and all of you ignored the chance. But it is all in the past, and I think we need to think about us."

"Yeah." We stayed silent for a moment, enjoying each others embrace, and just like yesterday night, things changed rapidly.

"You are so hot Alanna, I hope you know that. You make every men drool over you."

"Well thank you."

_______________________

We were all gathered together in the room where the ceremony was held. I was anxious. Every single rose ceremony makes me sick to my stomach, because a great guy was going home, and I had all this thoughts: what if the guy I send home is the one I'm supposed to end up? What if I choose one guy that isn't here for the right reasons?

But anyway, I knew I had to make a decision.

I grabbed the first rose of the night.

"Isaac." He stepped in front of me. "Will you accept this rose?"

"Of course I will, thank you." I pinned the rose to his jacket and hugged him.

And just like that, I handed each rose.
"Bill
Charlie
Cameron
Brent
Will
Kyle
Theo
Shawn
Alexander
Liam
Jack R.
Jack F."

Now, it was down to the last rose. Chris Harrison came into the room.

"Gentlemen, this is the last rose of the night." He turned to me. "When you're ready."

I gave him a slight nod. I sighed.

There was only on rose, but four people remained. Taron, Wesley, Rob and Josh.

I grabbed the rose. I looked up and saw all of the boys looking at me.

"Josh." Just like everyone else, he stood in front of me, waiting for the rose. "Will you accept this rose?"

"It would be a pleasure." I pinned the rose to his tuxedo and hugged him.

The remaining three boys approached me one by one and hugged me goodbye.

When they were gone, I grabbed my champagne glass to make a toast. Josh was the one who talked.

"Lets cheer for a new and amazing week. Most importantly, lets cheer for us having a wonderful time together."

"Cheers!"