Week 1. Cocktail party

It was around 8 when I met the boys outside a beautiful antique shop. That would be our venue for tonight's cocktail party.

"Hey guys, you all look very handsome." I told them as I hugged everyone. "So lets go inside."

We entered the shop and sat down all together. I was between Alexander and Will. I grabbed my wine glass and took a sip, then I started talking.

"I had a ready fun day with you guys and I really appreciate that you all tried and laughed. It was an awesome day. So lets toast for this being also an amazing night. Cheers guys!" I said as I raised my glass.

"CHEERS!"

"Hey, so do you want to go somewhere else to talk?" Alexander asked.

"Yes, lets go." we stood up and he guided me to a small lounge.

"How are you tonight?" I asked him.

"I feel soooo good. I have never done something like that."

"Now you do."

"Haha Yeah, totally. But really. I have a huge respect for figure skaters, you know? That discipline requires a lot of persistence, resilience, consistency and more if it is in pairs, because as Ricky said it isn't just you, you need to be in sync with your partner. And that takes a lot."

"Yeah, I totally agree. I have been figure skating since I was a little girl so it was relatively easy for me, but when I started skating with a partner, it was harder. All the strength, all the falls, all the injuries."

"Were you ever injured?"

"Absolutely. I think the worse one was the first time we attempted to do a new flip and I slipped form his grip because it wasn't hard enough. So I fell, landed in the strangest position ever. See this scar here in my forehead?" I asked as I showed him where. " I cut my face with my skate, I had to go to the ER to get stitches, I also broke my wrist, injured my back and I had to rest for a little time."

"Wow, that sounds harsh."

"It was, but I recovered and now I'm here."

"You sure are. And you look beautiful even with that scar."

"You think?"

"100%. And if you didn't tell me, I would have never guessed what it was. Scars are sexy."

"Just shut up and kiss me." As soon as I said that, he leaned into me and kissed me.

After that kiss, we went and joined the others.

"Hey Brian, will you come with me?"
"Yes."

I grabbed his hand and we started to walk. "So how are the things in the house?"

"Pretty good actually. I mean, it is too early to say if there will be any drama, but so far everyone has been so nice and polite."

"I'm glad to hear that and I hope it stays that way. I would hate to have drama or problems in the house, because I have seen the other seasons of the bachelor and/or bachelorette and it gets tiring."

"I feel the same way."

"I don't know if you saw last season, but drama was so intense in the house that it took away a lot of our time and energy, because some people were so focused on the drama that it made being with Kris much more tiring and hard. He needed to deal with that all the time and you could se he didn't like that, so I am hoping that does not happen to me."

"Well, before we get into the drama, come here."

We kissed. It was disappointing to be honest. And I was relieved when I saw Jack coming towards us.

"Hey, can I steel you for a moment?"

"Sure." I got up from the couch. "See you later Brian."

"Yeah, later." he then walked away.

We went for a walk, because I had been seated a long time. We were holding hands.

"Are you cold?"

"Just a little bit." he handed me his jacket. "Thank you very much. You are such a gentlemen."

"I try." he shrugged. He led me to a small bench and we were hugging each other so we wouldn't get cold.
"So, tell me why you decided to become a fitness instructor? I already know what you told me, but I want to know the deeper meaning."
"Well, when I was in high school, I was overweight and my classmates made fun of me. It was really hard, so I decided not to feel like that anymore. I lost weight and then decided to help people who wanted to feel better. That's why I became a fitness coach. What about you?"
"Well, I just wanted to give people a safe place to go after a long and tiring day."
"That's nice. I've always wanted to buy a house when I get married and share that with my wife." He said with a smile.
"Me too. Do you know how would you like your house?" we leaned closer.
"Yes. I always pictured my house with a big master bedroom, with four extra room, three for my kids and one as a guest room. I would love a big yard, a big kitchen, but I would like that my house keeps the homey feel."
"You would like three kids?"
"Absolutely." He said proudly.
"I really like that."
"Well, I really like you." after he said that, I blushed. Then he leaned and connected his lips with mine.

When my conversations with every guy ended, I joined them in the main room where they were all talking about random stuff.

"Heeeey!" I sat down. "I had a blast today. What a great way to start this. And I do have a few things that I need to do. We have this rose, and after every conversation I had with each one of you, let me tell you that I really appreciate you guys opening up to me and sharing things with me, but I did have a conversation with someone that I think took our relationship to a new level. So, Jack, will you accept this rose?" I looked at Jack and saw a huge smile in his face.
"Of course." I pinned the rose to his jacket and then we hugged.
"So Will, since you were the winner, I told you that I had a surprise for you." He nodded his head. "Well, what do you say if we get out of here?"
"Are you kidding? Lets go." Everybody stood up and then Will and I started walking hand in hand.

*Back with the guys*
"Damn, why didn't I win?"
"I know right?"
"Oh well."
*Back with Alanna and Will*

Will and I were strolling down the streets of LA.
"Where are we going?" Will asked.
"When I was little, I participated in a lot of figure skating competitions and when I was finished, whether I won or not, my parents would always take me for ice cream, so that's what we are doing."