Week 1. Group date

*In the mansion*

"Alanna!" they all screamed over the balcony.

"You guys this is amazing." Brent told the other guys.

"The view is spectacular." Cole agreed with him.

"So, what do you think of her? About Alanna?" Taron asked the other boys.

"I like her. She has gorgeous eyes and a powerful smile. God, she is beautiful." Alexander answered his question and everyone nodded their head.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Chris Harrison entered the living room.

"Hi guys."

"Hey Chris."

"So, first rose ceremony, how are you feeling?"

"Excited." Bill said while he smiled.

"Nervous." Cameron said.

"Well, this week there are two group dates and a one-on-one. If you aren't in one of those, make sure you talk to Alanna every chance you get. Here's is the first date card." he said as he lifted the card. "I'll leave it here and good luck to everyone."

Cameron was the one who took the first date card.

-Alexander, Wesley, Jack R., Greg, Will, Brian, Shawn, Rob, Charlie, Theo. "Don't get cold feet."

*Group Date*
The boys arrived at the location where they would have their first group date. When they entered, they realized it was an ice skating rink. It was all dark and they couldn't see anything.

Suddenly, a reflector turned on and they saw Alanna and a man standing in the middle. The music stared and they began to dance to the rhythm of the music.

After they were over, all the guys stared to applaud and cheer for her.
All the lights turned on.

"Hi guys. Welcome. So this is Ricky, he is the owner of this skating rink. For those who don't know, when I was younger, I participated in partner skating competitions. So today, you guys will learn how to do that." There was a long pause before I spoke again. "Why are you still up there? Go get your skates and I will meet you guys there."

They went to get their skates and I went with them.

"Hi gorgeous." Shawn hugged me. After he hugged me, I greeted all the guys.

"So, who here can or knows how to skate?"

I saw that everyone except Rob raised their hand.

"Okay, perfect. So we will star with some exercises, and then we will teach you some moves. And Rob, I will teach you how to skate whenever you're ready."

"Perfect, can't wait." he smiled and went to hug me.

"Okay guys? Lets go. You mister." I pointed Rob. "You will stay with me."

We went to the rink and everyone started to stretch and skate. Meanwhile I stayed with Rob.

"Okay, so, the key to skate is to keep your balance and try to glide step by step. Okay? Like this." I showed him how it was done. "Now you try it."

"Like this?" He nervously asked.

"Not quite. Try to spread your legs a little more, that way you won't trip."