First night (part 1)

I never thought falling in love would be this hard. Sure, I knew it had ups and downs, but I didn't think it had more downs.
I was putting myself out there. I was opening myself and there was a chance I could end up more broken and hurt.

. . . . . . . .

I was beyond ready, I was extremely excited, but also nervous. I knew that the guys would be as nervous as I was when I appeared on the show, but I would try to help them ease their nerves.

It was 6:15 pm and I was getting ready for the first night. I went to my bathroom so I could start with my hair and makeup. I made a really bold choice with my whole outfit. I wanted to make an impression.

I was ready in about an hour and a half, right before someone rang the doorbell

I was ready in about an hour and a half, right before someone rang the doorbell. It was the limo chauffeur.

I arrived at the mansion about 8:45, just 15 minutes before my life would change completely. When I arrived, Chris Harrison was standing right in the driveway, waiting for me.

"Alanna, hi." He said as I felt his warm embrace.

"Hi Chris." I greeted him as I returned his hug.

"Are you ready?"

"As much as I can be. I am a little nervous, but I know that after I see the guys and get to know them, everything will fall into place."

"Absolutely. You know, you just need to follow your heart, listen to it. As you know, there will be an impression rose. Give it to the man that stands out and with whom you have the best connection. After that, the rose ceremony. I hope you're ready, 'cause the first limo is pulling right up. 30 guys. Good luck." He told me as he stepped away from the entrance.

"Thank you so much Chris." I smiled. "Lets do this. Bring on the men."