Rose Ceremony

After Chris Harrison announced that the rose ceremony was about to star, I could literally feel my heart pounding out of my chest. 

I went over where Chris was.

"Gentleman, see you in a bit." Harrison said as we started to walk.

"So how are you feeling?" he asked.

"Anxious to be honest. I know what it feels to be in their shoes, I know how they are feeling. I know some of them will be disappointed and that breaks my heart. But I know that at the end of this, I will be hopefully engaged, this is my journey to find love. So I am ready, but not a 100%."

"Well, take a moment to think about what you'll do. They are waiting for you."

"Thanks Chris, I'll be right there."

When he left, I took a huge breath and gathered my thoughts. After that, I went to the room.

"Hey guys." I greeted them as soon as I walked into the room.

"Hi."

"I know how you guys are feeling, so I will try and make this as best as possible. If I don't call your name, just know that it's not because you aren't great, because you are, it's just that we didn't have a really strong connection."

I let out a sigh and grabbed the first rose.

"Shawn." he approached. "Will you accept this rose?"

"Absolutely, thank you." he then hugged me.

"Brent. Will you accept this rose?"

"Of course." we hugged.

"Alexander. Will you accept this rose?"

"Damn right I will." we all laughed and then we hugged.

"Bill.
Taron.
Josh.
Theo.
Wesley.
Cam.
Brian.
Jack F.
Charlie.
Greg.
Jack R
Ronny.
Cameron.
Colton.
Riley.
Cole
Liam.
Will.
Luke.
Rob."

There was only one rose left, and there were 6 men left.

Chris approached us and stood next to me.

"Gentlemen, this is the final rose today." he turned to me. "When you're ready." he then walked away.

"Thanks."

I took a deep breath and grabbed the last rose.

"Isaac." I noticed that he let out a breath. He then approached me. "Isaac, will you accept this rose?"

"It would be an honor." I pinned the rose to his suit jacket and hugged him.

"Gentlemen, if you did not receive a rose, I'm sorry, please say your goodbyes."

The five guys who didn't receive a rose said goodbye to the others and then hugged me and thanked me for everything.

"Lets toast to new beginnings and to finding love." Cole said.

"Cheers!" we raised our glasses.