Week 4. Rose ceremony

For the first time in a long time, probably since the show started, I knew what I wanted to do at the rose ceremony. After everything that happened with Bill and Isaac, I was sure of what I wanted.

I was doing my makeup when I heard a couple of knocks on the door. I went to open the main door and I was surprised to se Ronny and Cam standing in front of me.

"Um, hi? What are you two doing here?" I asked, confusion written all over my face.

"Well, we wanted to talk to you. Can we come in?" Ronny said.

"Of course, come on in." I said as I moved away from the door so they could come in. "I am getting ready for the rose ceremony, so if you don't mind, can we go to my room? I need to finish getting ready."

"Yeah, sure. This is your house after all."

We entered my room and both of them sat in my bed, I continued doing my make up.

"So, I'm surprised that you are here."

"Yeah, we figured you would be." Cam said with a small chuckle. "After you sent us home, we talked about what happened between us."

"I'm glad you talked."

"Yeah. You were absolutely right, we needed to talk alone and figure out what happened between the both of us. It wasn't pretty at first but later we realized that it was the right thing talking about it." Ronny said.

"So, now what?" I asked turning around and looking at them.

"We realized that we were still in love." Ronny said taking Cam's hand.

"We are still in love." Cam smiled. "And we decided to try and have a relationship."

"Oh my God, that's great. I'm really excited for you."

"Yeah, and we wanted to apologize for our behavior during our time here on the show. Me specifically." Cam said.

"I really liked you Alanna. And I'm sorry I lied to you." Ronny said next.

"It's okay. It's all forgotten now."

"But it's not okay." Cam said. "What I said about you eating and things, that wasn't right. My comment was out of line and my attitude was equally out of line. I just hope you can see that I'm not like that. I'm a good guy." he said as he hung his head low.

"Oh Cam." I approached them and sat next to him. "I know you are a good guy. Both of you are. You were just in a terrible position. I get it."

"Thanks for being so understanding."they said.

"Look, what happened in the past stays there. The past is that, the past, and it's not okay to keep thinking about it. You made a mistake and I forgive you both for it, but you should forgive yourselves for it."

"Thank you." Ronny said as he hugged me.

I was about to hug Cam when there was a knock on my door.

"One second guys."

I went over to the door and it was a producer telling me it was time for me to go.

"Hey, guys. I'm sorry, but I will need to cut this visit short. I need to go."

"Yeah, we understand. We'll go."

"Don't be strangers, keep in touch, okay?" I said as I hugged them goodbye.

"We will. And Alanna?"

"Yeah?"

"Follow your heart, because you have one hell of an amazing heart." Cam told me.