Week 3. Cocktail party

After mine and Theo's time together, we parted ways, because I had to go to makeup and he needed to return to the mansion so I could meet all of the guys at the same time.

All the way over to the cocktail party, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Theo. I can't believe I let him do that. It's not that I regretted it, it's just that I put us both in a difficult position and it was not fair for the rest of the men here.

I knew I had to talk to him soon.

As I arrived to the location, I saw everyone sitting, waiting for me.

"Hello guys! How are you?" I hugged everyone.

"Good." Charlie said.

"I'm gonna sit right here." I pointed to the seat between Shawn and Cameron. Kyle handed me my drink. "Thanks. So, I would like to say thank you. I know maybe today wasn't as fun as you imagined, because I couldn't be with all of you, but I really appreciate how great y'all were about this. So cheers for having an amazing night with all of you."

"Cheers!"

I was taking a sip of my wine, when I felt a hand tap my shoulder. It was Cameron.

"Hey, would you like to take a walk?"

"Absolutely, lets go."

He grabbed my hand and we began walking.

"So, how was your evening with Theo?"

"It was good. Did you have fun today?"

"Yeah. I would've liked to be the one who got to spend more time with you, but I did have fun. You?"

"I did. It was funny listening to all the wrong answers you guys gave."

"Yeah, totally. Actually, I wanted to talk to you."

"Okay."

"If I'm being honest, I am a little scared of what I'm about to tell you."

"Don't be, you can tell me anything."

"Well, I actually have two kids."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they are twins. Candace and Oliver. They are 6 years old."

"Mind if I ask about their mom?"

"Sure. I was 25 at the moment and I was dating a girl for a while. We later found out that that she was pregnant and we decided to keep them. We told our parents and they all agreed that we needed to get married. We considered it, but we decided to not do that, because we would do it for all the wrong reasons. I mean, we weren't in love and it wouldn't be right for us to do that, so we decided to just be friends, and have our kids and raise them together.

"So, she is not in the picture?"

"No. Well, I mean, she is the mother of my kids, and I see her frequently, but we're just friends. She is married and she has her own life."

"Wow. I would have never imagined you had kids."

"Why? Is that a problem?"

"No, not at all. I love kids. And if we end up together, I know I will never replace their mom, but I will love them just as much."

"Thank you. I was a little nervous that you would have trouble with that."

"No. I promise you that is not a problem. So, tell me about them."

"Well, they are..."

Cameron was interrupted by Shawn.

"Hey guys, mind if I interrupt?" he asked.