Sasuke

Song Title: Nightcore Flashlight

Sai leaning on Ino like this especially the bottom one always make me happy. It's just so nice to see and I'm not sure why.

Sasuke was leaning against the wall of the hallway Naruto's room was in, injured, eye bleeding, and staring into the eyes of his brother. You're probably wondering how this happened. Let's go back to earlier in the day.

———

   Sasuke needed his tomatoes. They had ran out yesterday, and he forgot to buy more. On his way to the store, he saw Deidara. It was painful to follow him knowing he wouldn't be able to eat those delicious tomatoes for a while.

Deidara was following Fuu. When it looked like he was about to attack, Sasuke transported him to outside the town.

"Who are you hm?" Deidara escaped from Sasuke's grip.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

"You're Sasuke? I was told this was going to be difficult, but I'm beginning to think I'm not being taken seriously hm."

"Hn. We were correct. This is a trap."

"Yet you came anyway? How stupid can you be? No matter, you'll soon become part of my art, for art-"

"Is an explosion. I know." Sasuke brought out his sharingan.

Deidara made several clay bombs, but Sasuke nullified them with his lightning style. After a few more clay bombs, Sasuke attacked. Deidara evaded a lot of them, but Sasuke ended up getting irritated and used Amaterasu. Overkill, but all he wanted were those damn tomatoes.

   Once he killed Deidara, a hawk appeared with a message for Sasuke. It was from Shikamaru telling Sasuke that by the time the note reached him, they would need his help.

   Reluctantly, Sasuke used his Rinnegan to teleport to Shikamaru's location. Just as Sasuke thought, Shikamaru was correct. It was perfect timing on Sasuke's part. He appeared just in time to make a grand entrance by saving Kakashi from a giant flame. It looked like he was out of chakra along with the rest.

"That was a little too close for my taste, so thank you, Sasuke." Kakashi said.

   "Hn." Sasuke said. He brought out his mangekyou sharingan. He used Amaterasu on Kakuzu, but he jumped away before it hit him.

   "So he wasn't lying. You do have the same skill set as Itachi." Kakuzu was going to be a lot more careful now that Sasuke showed up.

   "Don't use Amaterasu on Hidan. It won't kill him. I'll deal with him." Wow. Not even a 'hi Sasuke. How are you doing? Thanks for coming to help us'. Thanks a lot Shikamaru.

"What do you mean 'deal with me'?! You fucking brat! I'll kill you!" Hidan yelled.

   At that moment, Hinata joined the fight. That signaled the plan to kill Hidan was ready.

"You'll have to catch me first." Shikamaru laughed before running away.

"Damn coward!" Hidan began to chase him, but was stopped by Obito.

"We need to leave." Obito offered no explanation for the two.

"Jashin-sama needs his sacrifices!" Hidan was ignored. Obito used Kamui to take Hidan and Kakuzu away, and he didn't stay either.

   "So I set up all those paper bombs and wires for nothing." Hinata slumped her shoulders.

   "In the end we didn't accomplish anything." Neji scoffed.