That's

Song Title: Encanto We Don't Talk About Bruno

"I'm leaving the village to search for my brother." Naruto said.

    "Our roles have definitely been reversed." Sasuke commented.

   "No joke." Sakura muttered.

   "No reaction? I expected you guys to be shocked or something." Naruto looked around the room confused.

   "Naruto is searching for his little brother who has been stolen by Kabuto?! What a surprise! I can't possibly fathom such a concept! It's not like he's done more reckless things in his lifetime. It's not like it's predictable for him to go after someone he cares about deeply or even a random stranger! He definitely hasn't done something like this before!" Konohamaru probably overdid it a little bit.

   "I mean, you did chase me around for three years to bring me back to the village."

   "To be fair, he was majorly in love with you at that time." Sakura said.

   "Ok, I get it. I'm predictable." Naruto had a slight blush.

   "Oh don't be embarrassed. Sasuke was just as in love at that time. Good thing for us you both moved on, isn't that right, Hinata." Sakura winked.

   "How can you tell? He showed no emotions back then." Naruto glanced at Sasuke who had a blank expression on his face. "Not that much has changed."

   "You seriously didn't know?" Sakura laughed.

   "It's not surprising since Naruto didn't realize how Hinata felt about him until we explained it to him." Shikamaru stated.

   "So then why did you think we were all so mean to you at the academy?" Sakura asked.

   "Uh... because I was annoying." Naruto said.

   "A little, but we were all jealous that you had Sasuke's love. That's why we were so mean to you." Sakura admitted.

   "You mean I was bullied because you couldn't keep your emotions in check!" Naruto glared at Sasuke.

   "Shouldn't we be talking about a plan to defeat Kabuto?" Sasuke changed the subject.

   "I should probably go alone." Naruto said.

   "Like hell you are!" Sakura punched his head.

   "Ow! That hurt ya know! Besides Sasuke defeated Kabuto all alone." Naruto said.

   "Only after that major attack which severely weakened him." Sasuke argued. "Why do you even want to do this alone?"

   "Before he left, he told me that he would kill everyone I love in front of me. You guys would be safer away from me. He wants revenge, but I don't know why. It's not like I'm the one who killed him." Naruto explained.

"That's complete bullshit. We don't need your protection. It's my job to protect you. I am your mother." Anko said.

   "That goes for all of us as well. I'm your wife and they're your friends. It's our job to protect one another. If you go alone you'll die, so we're coming with." Hinata grabbed his hand and looked in his eyes smiling.

   "Hinata's right. Knowing you, you'll end up getting seriously injured somehow. You'd already be dead without me healing you." Sakura said.

   "Sometimes I think you injure me more than you heal me, ya know." Naruto muttered.

   "What was that?!" Sakura glared.

   "Nothing." Naruto shrunk into his blankets.

   "Naruto, you know that jutsu that allows you to communicate with the dead. The one you learned right before you graduated from the academy." Hinata said.