I Can't Name Chapters For Shit

Song Title: Mulan Let's Get Down To Business

Naruto planted a flying rajin (is that right?) jutsu kunai in to the ground. He did the jutsu, taking Hinata with him, to go to his room where he had already set one up.

"Get everyone and have Sasuke use his Rinnegan. I'll keep Hidan busy." Naruto disappeared again before Hinata could say anything.

   "Don't do any of those damn disappearing tricks again!" Hidan yelled. He was on a tree branch with Temari right next to him hanging over the branch like a potato sack.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Though I am so fucking glad you came back. I have that ass hole Nara's little girlfriend right here so I can torture her in front of his fucking face. It'll be even better to see his reaction when he gets here to see his best friend dead on the ground." Hidan made the first move. He attacked Naruto with his scythe, but Naruto dodged easily.

   Naruto went into flashlight mode (Kurama mode). He wasn't looking forward to this fight. He wasn't sure how to defeat Hidan. He didn't have anything prepared for this fight, and it's not like he had some special jutsu he could use against him. Until his friends showed up, it was just a game of tag and being caught would mean certain death.

It was fortunate that Hidan regained his memories and attacked when he did instead of earlier. Naruto had trained a lot and knew exactly what he could and couldn't do. Sure, he wasn't as strong as before the time travel, but he could move around a lot better than when he first came back to this time. He would've died in the first five seconds if a serious attack like this happened in the beginning.

   Naruto would love to bombard him with Rasenshurikens until he had some way of disposing him for good, but Temari was too close. She'd get caught up in the attack. For now, he'd just have run away.

———

Gaara was not happy. He was woken (meaning he finally got some sleep and was living healthily) up by a loud noise in his sisters room. By the time he got there, he saw his sister leaning on her fan while glaring at Hidan. He was knocked against the wall and in clear pain.

"Little bitch." Hidan muttered.

"What are you doing in my room?" Temari had her kunai she slept with in her hand. Gaara had always believed his sister to be overly paranoid, but now he was grateful for it.

   "Fucking revenge." Hidan said, and it clicked for Gaara. Hidan remembered what Shikamaru did to him. It's only natural he'd want revenge. And going after Temari was the best way to go at it. It crushed Shikamaru once Temari died. It was like all the life had been sucked out of him. Gaara was certain his brother-in-law would die for real if he lost Temari again.

Before anyone could react, a pair of hand slapped Temari on the back of the head. She started falling, but the hands grabbed her and began to pull her out the window. Gaara tried to use his sand to stop them, but Hidan threw a smoke bomb, blinding Gaara.

"I didn't ask for your damn help, Kakuzu!" Hidan screamed.

Gaara stumbled towards the direction of the window, but he was too late. By the time he made it outside, they were gone. Without a second thought, Gaara headed towards the leaf village. He took the path he thought Hidan and Kakuzu most likely took, and hoped he could catch up to them. And he eventually did. Unfortunately, Kakuzu noticed, threw a smoke bomb that made him pass out for a few hours.

Now, Gaara saw Hidan with Temari at his feet, fighting Naruto. He was still pretty far away, but at least he could see them. That's when Kakuzu intercepted him.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to fight you head on. I just might kill you now. I have a habit of doing that to people who annoy me. I'll get yelled at for killing a jinchūriki, but it doesn't matter anymore. Hidan is going to kill that other jinchūriki, so the plan will be delayed either way." Kakuzu said.

   "You can't kill me. Not while I have people to protect. You took my sister and plan to kill her. I can't die until she is safe." Gaara claimed.

   "I think I'll enjoy killing you. I just might take your heart."

   "Only one person has my heart, and it's not you."

   Kakuzu got bored with the conversation. He brought out his flying, elemental things. He had the fire one attack him, but Gaara created his sand shield. While Gaara was shielding himself, Kakuzu dug his hand under the ground like the worm he is. (Fun fact: worms have five hearts. They will stay alive even if you stab four of their hearts. They may not function as well as other worms, but they will survive.) Kakuzu attempted to smack Gaara's head, but his sand automatically defended him.

   Irritated, Kakuzu used his water dude to turn Gaara's sand to mud. Kakuzu used his wind guy to try and blow Gaara away as he walked towards Gaara. You wanna know something? Mud is slippery. Kakuzu learned that the hard way. When he reached the muddy spot. Kakuzu's foot slipped. He fell on a stick in the mud that created a gash from his shin to his thigh. Oh, and get this. The others arrived at the spot Naruto was. They were able to force him away from Temari, so they were all out attacking him. Naruto's rasenshuriken missed and was heading straight towards Gaara, but Gaara used his sand to grab Kakuzu and use him as a shield. Kakuzu died.

At that moment, a beautiful explosion occurred that would make Deidara proud. One loud, "FUCK!! NOT AGAIN!!" scream, and Hidan was gone.

"That was brutal." Naruto said.

"Hn." Sasuke agreed.

"You did that last time?" Sakura asked.

"The set up was different, but it's pretty close to what I did last time." Shikamaru answered.

"Yikes." Naruto said.

Gaara walked up to them exhausted. Thankfully, the fight wasn't much, but he didn't have a proper sleep since Temari got taken. Sure, he had been knocked out since then, but that wasn't exactly a proper sleep considering it was near the beginning and it takes three days to get to Konaha.

"Hey Gaara! What are you doing here?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke elbowed him in the gut before speaking. "Idiot. His sister got kidnapped. Of course he's gonna be here."

"Rude. Anyway, I got the seal ready. Now that we're all here, we can seal away black Zetsu and save the world." Naruto said.

"So a typical Tuesday?" Sasuke asked.

"It's Sunday." Shikamaru corrected.

"Shut up."

———

That's the end of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day!