Chapter 25 ・Suddenly, I Can See Again

"Go." Itachi said as the crow flew away with a message for the Kazuki.

Meanwhile, Hiroyuki jumped from tree to tree, only to be stopped by a crow.

"It looks like it's Itachi's."

He grabbed the bird gently, taking the message out of the tiny pouch.

"Meet me at Karasuno Cave.." He read out loud. "Off we go, Kurama!"

"You're just going to trust it that easily-? Okay. Don't be shocked when we die because Pennywise is waiting at the entrance."

'Whatever. We'll be fine!'

They ran through the trees, finally approaching the cave as they saw a figure at the entrance.

"Oop- I think I see a balloon.-"

'Oh, stop it. It'd be disappointing if the feared Nine-Tails was scared of a clown.'

"There you are." The figure said, as he approached the red-head.

"See, I told you we were safe, Kurama!"

"WhAtEvEr."

"Why'd you call me here?"

"Well," Itachi looked at him, "I knew you'd need help to save the world. You may not have Madara to deal with, but Black Zetsu is different."

"Why can't we just kill him??"

"You're underestimating him. His weak, but smart. More would come. We have to take our time."

"Right.. I'm scared of Kaguya. Scared of the future. My presence is impacting Sasuke. That's not good at all."

"Why are you scared of Kaguya? You could beat her..-"

"What if she knows?"

Itachi froze at the thought.

He'd never thought about it like that. Itachi knew, and Kaguya was just as smart.

"Itachi, I need a team."

"Oh? You already have one."

"No.."

Hiroyuki looked up.

"I know what I have to do. But it takes more than just Naruto and Sasuke."

нє watched from the moon.

"Yes. It's time. He's finally thought it through.."

The God's thoughts were finally noticed by Hiroyuki.

"Let's just hope it doesn't end here."

"What do you mean? More than Naruto and Sasuke?" Itachi asked.

He was smart, but Hiroyuki was more knowledgeable than him since he was from the future.

"This is no longer a war declaration. It's our future. Follow me."

"Wha- where are we going-?"

Hiroyuki smashed the rock in front of him.

"Don't you have any sympathy for your friends?" Pain said from the inside of the hideout.

"You won't need that anymore." Hiroyuki waved at the Akatsuki to follow him.

They all travelled to another base. Obito and Madara's.

Hiroyuki sneakily went into the hideout, kidnapping Madara.

"What the hell are you doing?" Madara asked.