Chapter 14 • Surprise

As Hiroyuki walked around town, taking Sailor for a quick walk, he knew Naruto would be returning home that day.

Not wanting to relive boring events, Hiroyuki decided to greet the blonde personally.

Kakashi was out at the Hokage's Office.

Everyone looked at Sailor in shock.

"Isn't that cat overly expensive?!"

"It costs more than my bank account!"

"So cute!"

"Forget the cat, Kazuki's looking good.."

"Too bad he's mine."

"Haha, in your dreams."

"Actually, I'm Hiroyuki's dream."

"No, he actually sees you in his nightmares."

"You little-!"

An entire fight broke out over the boy, who watched boringly.

"Ladies, ladies," Hiroyuki said walking towards them. "You're all pretty."

They snapped their heads.

"We love you, Hiroyuki!"

"I know, I know!"

Then he started signing autographs, and for one point in his life, he forgot about future problems.

-Timeskip-

As Hiroyuki walked down the street, he realized it was time for him to see little Naruto again.

So where did he go?

Ichiraku's.

"I'm telling you! There were some pretty girls there, Pervy Sage was right!" Hiroyuki heard Naruto's voice.

As he opened the curtain he said,

"Hey, Naruto, how are you!?"

"Hiroyuki!"

The boy patted the seat next to him.

"Sit, sit, sit!"

"Okay, gee!"

"So, I've became stronger! Plus, I'm more good looking, maybe Kakashi-Sensei will fall for me and not you!"

"........You say that almost as if you're trying to take him away from me?"

"What!? No..."

They glared.

"Sasuke isn't here anymore. He'll never know." Naruto said, slowly getting up.

Just as they were about to jump at each other, Sakura burst through the curtains.

"Hey, guys! We're about to go to the Hot Springs! Come on, or we'll leave you behind!"

"Hot Springs!"

The followed Sakura, and they entered to see Kakashi, Jiraiya, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, Lee, and Tenten along with all of the other Sensei's.

"Hey! Naruto, welcome back!" Kiba said.

"Why is Pervy Sage here? He's just going to look at girls." Naruto said.

"Research!"

"Excuse me," an employee said, "please, what can I do for you?"

"A private Hot Springs, please." Jiraiya said.

"W-wait, we're only g-getting o-o-one?" Hinata said, blushing.

"I thought we agreed on 2 for privacy between genders, Master Jiraiya?" Asuma said.