Chapter 30 ・ If Someone Could Hide in the Shadows

"So you lied to me?" Hiroyuki asked and frowned.

"Back then, there was no reason to tell you something so urgent. But," Toneri took a glace at the two, "this situation is more than a problem."

"Toneri, what happened?"

"From my timeline, there's a group."

"What group?"

"They're like the Akatsuki, but these people aren't out to overthrow right now, they're out for revenge."

"On who?"

"On you."

"Me?" Hiroyuki pointed at himself in confusion. "But, I don't meet a group that's out to hurt me in my timeline besides the Akatsuki."

"In my timeline you do."

"I don't get it.."

"Allow me to explain, if you won the Shinobi war, you would've fought a group called KiyoRiyoshi. They were out to rule, but you won over them, but lost something heavily in return. They were scared away by you, but when they realized that there was another timeline where you lost in the Shinobi War and had went back in time, they followed you using one of their members."

"Who is?"

"A man named Intachi."

"Intachi? We've never heard of that name before."

"Intachi has the power to make any wish come true, but," Toneri looked at Itachi again, "here's the plot twist."

Toneri went up to Itachi and randomly put his hand on Itachi's shoulder.

"Itachi Uchiha, Intachi Minsuke is your re-carnation."

"I don't have a re-carnation-." Itachi was cut off.

"Him and you being in the same timeline is making his power connect with you."

"Is this why- whatever I say is coming true?"

"Yes. Itachi you must be very careful. Don't say anything you might regret."

"Of course."

"Once you hone this power, it can be used properly; but for now.. Don't curse anyone, not even yourself."

"Understood."

"Okay, then." Hiroyuki said. "I still want an explanation on why you're here."

"Right." Toneri took his hand off of Itachi and looked at Hiroyuki. "I'm here because, put plain and simply, you cannot defeat this group."

Everyone looked confusingly at him.

"But, you said he defeated them..?" Tsunade said. "That doesn't make sense, why can't he do it again?"

"The Hiroyuki- no, the Naruto from my timeline is much different from the one you see in front of you."

"How so?"

"My Naruto hones a certain skill in the future." Toneri looked at Hiroyuki. "He would've eventually learned this skill too, but he can't now, he's in your timeline, not his own." Then Toneri looked at the youngest Naruto. "And you could learn it as well, but, KiyoRiyoshi is already here, it's too late. We can't learn it now.-" He was cut off by Hiroyuki.

"Teach it to me."

"I cannot do that. I don't know what that move was, or how it even works."

"Then let Itachi use his newfound power to give it to me-"

"No! You don't understand just how dangerous Intachi it. His power is enough to destroy the world, with just words."