Chapter 21 • Enemy Alliance

"What?" Hiroyuki asked as he followed Itachi.

"I mean what I said."

They walked inside to see familiar faces.

"Orochimaru!? Madara!? The entire Akatsuki!?" Hiroyuki shrieked.

"Hello, Hiroyuki." Madara said.

Okay, Okay, Hiroyuki knew that the Akatsuki already knew Madara, but still! For him to actually come out of hiding and show everyone his real looks!

"These guys," Pain waved around his hands at Madara and Orochimaru with a disgusted look on his face, "are not my friends. We're just doing business together."

"Ahem.." Konan cleared her throat. "This is why they're here."

She pulled some files and opened them.

"How did you get these pictures-.." Hiroyuki asked.

They were pictures of the "mask man" or as Hiroyuki called him, "Kakashi 2.0".

"We, uh.." Konan nervously glanced, "stalk you from time to time."

"Huh?" Realization hit the former blond. "Ew! That's disgusting, just ask for a meet up, don't stalk me!"

"Sorry, but some information is vital to be in secret. Anyways, this man is the one who attacked you, correct?"

"Yes."

"Good. We fought him."

"You did?"

Pain intervened,

"You must've noticed, his rods. I was the one who took one off. It was like a secret signal."

"Smart idea, Pain!"

"Unfortunately, we couldn't get a single glimpse of his face.. we don't know who he was.."

"He faked as you.."

"Yes, he did."

"How does this guy know about our bond?"

"I don't know." Pain shook his head.

"We have to deal with this guy!" Hidan screamed.

"It's too dangerous." Itachi said.

"Well, we can't wait forever." Deidara added.

Hiroyuki sat in silence.

He had a very very very dumb idea.

"Hiroyuki has a very very very dumb idea~." Orochimaru said.

"Spill." Said Madara.

"Huh?" Hiroyuki snapped out of his daze. "Oh, no, no, no. That's too dangerous."

"We need to defeat them. Tell us the plan."

"No! It's too much for you guys."

"Then how about you just do it?"

"Yeah." Konan said. "Alone. It'd be better that way.

"Maybe that'd work.." He thought about it for a minute. "Okay! I'll do it."

"Tell us!"

Hiroyuki sighed.

"You guy's might or might not understand how I got here, but I have to go to your future which is really my past to find someone, bring them here, and let them help us defeat these guys."

"We can do explanations later, for now, tell us what you're going to do there."

"Well,"

-Elsewhere Hidden Leaf-