𝙿𝚛𝚎-𝙾𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 ・ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𓆩𓏲𖥸༆

"𝕤𝕠  𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻  𝚢𝚘𝚞  αѕк  𝕞𝕖  𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝚑𝚘𝚠  ι  𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝..."

In a frenzy, Hiroyuki fell to the ground.

His mind was going blank.

His heart worried for the people around him: the ones he once called friends, but now he knows nothing.

'What am I?'

'Where am I?'

'Who am I?'

But there was no recollection.

----------

"When people leave this Earth, they take their journey with them."

"That's why overtime, people forget."

"But only when time stands still, and people actually stop to think, they realize: inanimate objects see all. Inanimate objects remember all. Inanimate object have always been the true holders of memories."

"That's how heirlooms are made."

----------

As he fell to the ground, something fell out his pocket.

It caught the glimpse of the female Otsutsuki.

"This..." She picked it up.

It was a miniature sundial. Made especially for her kind.

"I remember." She whispered.

"I am Kaguya Otsutsuki."

She looked at the other Otsutsuki around.

"And you are Toneri Otsutsuki."

"What?.." Toneri said.

But then he remembered too.

"You're right.." He looked at the heirloom in her hand. "Doesn't this mean that we can spread our memories?"

"I suppose so.." Kaguya looked around. "You are Hiroyuki Kazuki."

"????..." Hiroyuki looked at her. "I am who..? What? How did you know that? Why did my memories disappear?"

"Remembering our names is more than enough Kazuki." Toneri said. "If you recognize anyone, tell them their name."

Hiroyuki looked around.

"You're Itachi. Itachi Uchiha." He said, pointing at the man with long hair.

"Hm? Oh. Yes, I am. How could I forget my own name?" Itachi looked around. "If we keep this up, all of us might be able to remember something."

"Kakashi Hatake."

"Sasuke Uchiha. My little brother."

"Tsunade Senju."

"Sakura Haruno."

"Naruto Uzumaki."

It kept going like that. And everyone in the village joined in, until everyone had a name.

-------

So after that Kaguya learned something.

Only she and Toneri knew what truly happened that day. Nobody else remembers.

The only thing the people can remember are four things: Their family, their friends, their homes, and their names.

There is no such thing as enemies anymore.

How to tell a foe from a friend when you can't even remember your past?

The world changed after that.