Chapter 31 ・Severed Dimensions

"You're going to help me what?" Older Naruto asked as he looked around confusingly.

He was continuously asking himself, when did the tailed beasts get this ability?

"We don't have this power, to be exact." Kurama said. "But, if we all combined our chakra, the little energy within us that lie within him should be enough to get in contact."

"Why can't we just bring Kaguya to us instead?" Older Naruto said out loud.

The chamber fell into a deep silence.

-Timeskip-

Older Naruto stood in the woods, dead panning at Kurama.

"What exactly are we doing? We have to find her, what good will this do?"

"Patience.. It is as you said earlier. She's definitely around here somewhere."

Kurama concentrated.

"I'm going to guess Kaguya doesn't very much appreciate disruptions in her atmosphere."

"So we're going to annoy her?" Older Naruto asked.

"Yes."

"By interrupting her chakra?"

"Not particularly. Doing so could cause an unwanted merge, or an explosion. Instead, we will disrupt the barrier keeping us between her. Per say, the Guardian's Castle of Two."

"I don't know what that is."

"It's simply the barrier that splits her dimension from our reality."

"..Our reality?"

Hiroyuki looked at the ground in thought.

"Kurama," he started, "are you inquiring that the reality she lives in is fake? Like some type of.. fantasy world?"

"That's a good question. But, not even the tailed beasts know the answer to that. You'll be the first to witness."

"Didn't she create it from her mind, though?"

"Yes, but it is as Toneri said. Kaguya doesn't have any kind of likes in particular-" Kurama was cut off by Hiroyuki.

"Therefore, I must be prepared for anything, I know, I know."

"Why are you so carefree? This isn't going to be a happy-dazzle situation when we see her."

"My goal is to recruit her by giving her the truth, which will exploit her weakness."

Hiroyuki pointed to himself,

"You can count on me!"

At that moment, Kurama felt relieved.

He almost got lost in a feeling of worry.

How could he have forgotten?

Hiroyuki is the most trustworthy comrade there is.

"Go away." A strange voice came behind them. "I'm tired."

"Kaguya?" Older Naruto looked around, concentrating.

"No, I'm Michael Jackson, obviously."

"We need to talk."

A sigh was heard as the women stepped out of a void.

"I need to sleep. What do you want?"

"Help. We're going to war."

"Am I getting paid?"

"I- uhm- sure?"

"No."

Older Naruto got serious.

"Why are you here? Don't you want to rule the world or something?"