Chapter 13 • Overtime

Then, life went on.

While Naruto was out training with Jiraiya, one year passed.

Sakura and Tsunade trained together.

Hiroyuki was still out kicking ass.

Kakashi sticking with his red-head.

The two still loved each other, but they still didn't understand if it was more than a friend or not.

Everyday Tsunade would send out Anbu for sightings of Sasuke..but there was still no sign of him..

Danzo tried his best to keep an eye on Kakashi and Hiroyuki, but he couldn't keep it up.

The two became heroes to the Hidden Leaf.

They were the symbol of peace, and I ain't talking about no All Might.

Their achievements were being shared everywhere.

Hiroyuki sometimes visited Oreo.

He still hadn't used the poison/potion Orochimaru gave him.

So time passed by, but life was getting too predictable.

It felt dull without the blonde and the raven-haired boys.

It was like life was silenced, just using the same dialogue over and over again.

That changed when Hiroyuki and Kakashi made one of their greatest achievements yet.

Stealing back something that was theirs.

This allowed the Hidden Leaf to expand in population and in space.

Hiroyuki finally found a cure for infections, using a sacred scroll.

Apparently, the other villages were sending their ninja beyond their border to infect Anbu.

It was a difficult, unordinary infection.

It was curable, but there was only Tsunade who could cure it, but she's only one person, so it became a problem.

They had to stop sending ninja out, the Hidden Leaf was on a lockdown.

The only people who had permission to leave were of course, Hiroyuki, Kakashi, Tsunade, Danzo, Head Clans, Head Anbu's, and that was it.

This also became a problem, their expenses going down. There were so many people to take care of, the Hidden Leaf almost became poor.

Eventually, Hiroyuki saw the pattern in the infection and ended up finding a cure using a scroll.

This helped many people, so he was considered a hero.

Kakashi was giving, helping the citizens during the lockdown.

Another problem arrived, the Hidden Leaf were being targeted by unknown ninja.

Using intellect, Kakashi found out these people were the Akatsuki.

They realized the organization were finally going to make their move when Naruto arrived.

Tsunade got a message from Jiraiya, him saying Naruto's training was going well, but Naruto's chakra was only becoming stronger.

This lead to a meeting, with the strongest ninja in the Hidden Leaf.

"I've called you all here today to talk about a message Jiraiya sent me." Tsunade said.

Everyone snickered.

"What's funny? This is serious!" She said.

"So, Jiraiya's sending you secret messages, eh?" Hiroyuki joked. "Oh I see."