Chapter 3 - Trent

THANKS FOR READING!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR!!!

**I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS OR PICS USED**

It took everything in me to keep my wolf calm while I talked to the charming woman in front of me. Her lips were pink and full, and her eyes were a deep amethyst, something I've never seen on a human before. Her skin was the color of brown sugar, and her frame, oh my goodness, her body was that of a goddess. She had curves in all the right places, and her hair cascaded past her shoulders like a lush brown wave. As soon as I saw her, my wolf wanted to attack and immediately mark her. The girl she was with had also given me a familiar vibe, but once she had turned to leave, I was elated because I just had to talk to her. When she began to faint, my wolf speed activated without hesitation, and I damn near flew to catch her and carry her to the student rec. She was light as a feather, and she smelled inebriating.

MATE...

I finally found her...

While I watched her sleep, Amir constantly begged me to mark her. My tongue was tingling to lick over her flesh to see if she tasted as good as she smelled. I leaned in close to get a good whiff and almost lost my mind as the scent of fresh sunflowers and warm vanilla filled my nose. My wolf was adamantly trying to break free, so I went to get her some water. When I returned, she was awake, and those eyes captivated me all over again.

"Mate is beautiful..." Amir whispered in my head.

She was wearing a plain black sweater, some jeans and some black combat boots, but her curves were undeniable. As she spoke, the words left her lips so intricately, it was almost like a song. Everything she did, even blinking, turned me on. Once our skin touched, it was electric, and I knew she felt it too. There was no way I was going to let her leave without giving her my information; only a fool would do that. The way she looked at me before she departed, I knew I would be hearing from her soon.

"Damn, that woman was made for me." I had to tell myself that on the way to my car because not only was I still in disbelief, but I also had to tell Clarissa that our relationship had met its end.

"Is everything alright, sir?" Quinton, the Second-in-Command and my father's right hand, noticed the look of distraught on my face as I slunk into the gold BMW that displayed the logo to my family business on the side. My father always said that there's no better publicity than free publicity.

"Everything's cool, Quint, but the craziest thing just happened..."

Without warning, I had a vision of Jehlani fully dressed in a traditional Aso-oke Kaja decorated with gold floral motifs on the Gele with ceremonial runes covering her body. She floated down the moonlit aisle and stood beside me under the Ceremonial Arch as the Moon Goddess proceeded to unite us as Alpha and Luna. When we joined hands, the sensation that passed between us poured through me as I sat in the backseat with my eyes closed enjoying the feeling. The vision ended with us sharing a kiss so savory, I thought she was in the car with me.

"What seems to be the dilemma, sir?" The sound of Quinton's voice brought me back to reality, but the vision replayed in my head.

"Let's just say that the moon goddess never makes mistakes."

Quinton looked at me through the rearview mirror with a raised eyebrow, but he continued to drive without asking any more questions. The entire ride home, I was trying to put together the words that I was going to tell Clarissa.

Clarissa and I met four years ago during a hunt. I saved her from a being attacked by a pack of rogue werewolves. She begged me to take her back with me because she had nowhere else to go, and feeling sentimental, I obliged her. Though my heart was in the right place, I broke one of the main rules of the BraveHeart tribe: No Outsiders or Drifters. My mother, Luna Afeni, was totally against it because, in her words, a rogue is hard to detect, but still I felt sorry for her.