Chapter 15 - Jehlani

**MATURE SCENE**

**THX FOR READING & THE SUPPORT!!**

"You are incredible. Is there anything you can't do?"

Trent looked at me like I was the only woman in his world while lovingly stroking my face. We were sitting under the willow tree in front of his family's lake, the same from my vision, gazing at the stars twinkling throughout the sky.

"My Nana is always telling me that I could be the next Infinite, but I think she's just putting on. I've done some cool and crazy things, but tonight was beyond anything I've seen or done before." He looked at me in adoration.

"What is an Infinite?"

"An Infinite is the one magus who reigns above all, and there can only be one. It has been said that when it is time for the one next in line to come into his or her excellence, the former Infinite will bestow all their powers into them. Only a magus that successfully conjures the Seven Marvels can be an Infinite; no exceptions."

"Damn. Well, what are the Seven Marvels?" I couldn't believe how interested he was in this.

"The Seven Marvels are telekinesis, mind-control, the ability to travel to hell and back before sunrise, teleportation, the power of resurrection, divination, and pyrokinesis, or fire-control. I can only do a few of them, but Nana thinks if I practice hard enough, I could be the one."

"That is fascinating. With all I knew about magi, I never knew that. Your grandmother may be right, you could be the next Infinite." Trent caressed my face as he spoke his adoration.

I've never been swept off my feet before. I'm a shy little country girl that has big dreams and high aspirations, but I never envisioned this life for myself. I turned my back to Trent and fell into his arms; they were so big and strong. His manly scent drove me wild, and my honey pot was beginning to respond to the addicting fragrance.

"My parents did their best to try and spoil me when I was a little child. We might not have had much, but my parents were hardworking people and we always had what we needed. After the accident, I was diagnosed with acute frontal lobe amnesia, which has been frustrating. Living with my grandparents stimulated some memories, but since I've met you....... I don't know...... I'm starting to remember things that I didn't know were forgotten. It's like it was meant to be you. You know what I mean?"

"I'm happy that I can do that for you, my darling, and I understand. From the moment we met, all I've been able to think about is you, and how I want to build a life with you." I turned to look at him and the honey in his eyes made me swoon. This man was something else.

"Before we do this, let me say that I'm not naïve; I'm much wiser than what I put on. I know that the world isn't what it perceives to be, but I only know enough about werewolves to indulge in small conversation. That doesn't mean I'm not willing to do what is necessary to be with you forever. Granted, I'm still wrapping my mind around everything that I've learned since we've met, but one thing I do know is that I love you deeper than I've loved any man. If I give myself to you, you have to promise that you won't hurt me. I know that place, and I'm not trying to visit it again." His strong hand found my face and lifted my chin so that our eyes were locked on each other. He traced my lips with his finger and his eyes became engulfed in that familiar fire.

"I will only say this once. I will never hurt you. As the Moon Goddess is my witness, the only thing I want to do is love you. My father offered me the position of CEO, and now that I have found my mate, it is time for me to become Alpha. With all that being said, I have to ask you something......."

Trent reached into his inside coat pocket and pulled out a small burgundy ring box. It felt like I was having a mini heart attack as the deep blue sapphire filled my eyes. I was utterly speechless and couldn't believe that this was happening.