Chapter 31 - Duke

Once I was sure Jehlani was fine, and I got my fair share of Connie's gumbo, I had the Alpha drop me off at home to my lovely fiancé. It had been one hell of a day for ole' Duke, and to prove I was exhausted, I decided to not have sex until after the festival. Clarissa would just have to understand. I was even more relieved when I saw Amina there, which meant I really could give my body a break. I waved at the two lovely ladies, kissed my woman on the cheek, and quickly turned down Clarissa's offer to kick her sister out.

I slipped into the bedroom and closed the door shut. I immediately disrobed and headed for the shower. I damn near melted once the hot water touched my skin, and I instantly began to understand why women preferred mostly hot water in the shower. All my worries got washed down the drain, and I felt light as a feather. Nothing could spoil my mood at this moment.

Once I was done with my shower, I was standing in front of the large window drying off when I felt Clarissa's tiny hands roaming my body. I bit my bottom lip because they felt so good, but I was so damn beat, I hated to disappoint her.

"Honey, as much as I would love to talk to your soul, I am dead tired. Can I take a rain check?"

"What's the matter, Duke? You can't hang?"

"Not tonight, I can't. I've had a long day, bunny."

Clarissa pressed her tiny body closer to mine and rested her head on my back. I reached around and grabbed a handful of her ass, and growled loudly, but my soldier showed no sign of excitement. Not even when her little hands scaled down the front of my torso, took ahold of it, and shook it with hopeful anticipation.

"Damn! I guess it's a first for everything. I guess that's the Goddess's way of telling us we need to preserve our energy for the festival tomorrow. I'm so excited!!!"

"As you should be. It's going to be a day to remember, but if I don't get any sleep, I'll miss it." I kissed her forehead, tossed my towel into the dirty hamper in the closet, and slid into the comforts of our king-sized bed. I soon felt Clarissa's tiny frame pressed against me, and her cute little snores matched mine. I dreamt of nothing that night. I slept peacefully as a child.

My eyes fluttered open, and Clarissa's tiny arms were still wrapped around my torso from behind along with one of her legs thrown over me. I shivered at her warm breath on my back and decided to wake her properly by making up for last night. I spun around to face her and chuckled lightly at the sight of her mouth open wide with a trail of dried saliva in the corner. I kissed her nose and nibbled on her lips, then I began a trail of sweet, soft kisses from her neck down her supple body and rested right above her belly button. Every kiss I delivered caused her tiny body to slowly respond to my seduction. I purposely trailed in and around her belly button with my tongue, which initiated her gentle rhapsody of sweet moans.

"Ajani......"

Hearing her delicate voice call for my wolf was music to my ears. I ended my teasing and followed the enticing smell that filled my nose. I was led down to her sweet flower, and my mouth began to water as her essence smelled of caramel. With each moan came a pungent waft of her sweetness, and I wasted no time placing my mouth on her. I was a mad wolf as I suckled her jewel and slurped her juices, with her loud moans telling me that I was loving her right. Today was going to be a hectic day, and I wanted my mate to be as relaxed as possible. The more I sucked the stress from her soul, the higher her moans became. When I slipped two fingers inside her slick portal to increase the pleasure, she sang my name in a beautiful melody. As I conjured the finale to my lustful introduction, I soon felt her juices covering my face and fingers, and I licked every drop clean.

"Oh, my Goddess......" I heard her whisper breathlessly.

Before she could catch her breath, I kissed my way up her body and placed my lips on hers while I slowly pushed inside of her. Her only response was her biting my bottom lip as I stroked her toward insanity.