Chapter 17 - Trent

**THX FOR READING & THE SUPPORT!!!**

In all my life, I never thought that bliss would feel as sweet as this. Waking up with this beautiful woman wrapped in my arms was magical. Listening to Jehlani's soft snores and feeling her grip me tighter every time I moved warmed my heart. The smell of her essence and the scent of our lovemaking still clouding the air ignited me. I silently thanked the Moon Goddess for all her glory. Many folks deny the power of the sun and the moon, but without either one, life can't exist.

"Wow, you're so deep in thought. I love that in my man."

I closed my eyes in bliss as her intoxicating voice filled my ears. She stretched high to the heavens, then placed those gorgeous amethysts on me.

"Good morning, beautiful. How did you sleep?"

She began rubbing on my torso, then she devilishly bit her bottom lip as she slipped her hand under the covers and began fondling her new toy. All I could do was smile and return the gesture.

"Well, Amir, I slept like a dream. What about you, how did you sleep?"

Her eyes glimmered like the stars, and the love I had for her was deeper than the love I felt last night. It's grown into something greater than I can imagine.

"Well, my sweet Nafisa, I also slept like a dream. Thank you for asking. I see you waste no time." I chuckled and she looked at me like I was going to regret those words.

"Well, you're thanking the Goddess for me, and I was just doing the same thing regarding you." She continued to play with my lingham under the covers and he answered her call.

"Ooooh woman, you are insatiable. You better be careful before you start something."

I pulled her in and kissed her hard. Her lips were soft and supple, like a gentle breeze. She seemed to suck the very life from me. When she looks at me, I can hardly breathe. She's devastatingly gorgeous, and she's all mine.

"Yes, I am all yours. Forever and ever." I turned to look at her strangely.

"How are you doing that?"

"Doing what?"

She was teasing me, and she knew it. She propped her elbows on my chest and stared at me while I trailed her mating mark with my fingers.

"You know what. You're reading my thoughts. How are you doing that??" She sat up and began to move her hair. She turned her back to me, and on the back of her neck, I saw the ancient mating ruin that mentally connects the mates. The intricate infinity shape shined a dazzling shimmer that made me gasp. I instantly sprung up from my relaxed position and caressed Jehlani's arms. I pulled her close and kissed the ruin, then I began to whisper in her ear.

"When did you get this?"

"Afeni did it after dinner. She says it's one of many gifts that she has to present to me, and it stung like hell. Your mother is truly something else. I see where you get it from."

Jehlani turned to face me, then pushed me down on the bed. She straddled me, and aligned our sexes then slid down onto me. The feeling of her warm insides and the sight of her perfect chocolate chip nipples meant everything to me at that moment. Pleasure was washed across her face as she looked down on me like the goddess she was. She dragged her nails gently across my chest and I gripped her ass while she gyrated her hips nice and slow. I was enjoying the pure ecstasy and intimacy that came with loving this woman.

"You are so beautiful. I would do anything for you. I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

She leaned in to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around her tight as our hips rocked back and forth in symphony with each other. Her walls wrapped around me tight like a glove, and I thanked the goddess even more for such a perfect fit.