Pilot

~~~~~~~

The clank on the ground of your cane, next to your right leg was silenced out by the crowds of the airport. Every step, you limped despite the support of your diamond white cane. Recounting the events till now, the memories broke your heart.

Mother gone from this world, because he couldn't handle the situation. Father in jail for trying to support you. Brother gone for doing the same. He left as well, to this land. That land is no longer safe for you, it became evident since that day on the street. The limp in your stride made the luggage you hauled difficult to move. The small butterfly in the cage you had tied to your wrist

looked up at you, with what would be a saddened look in their eyes. Although it could see in a different color view, the sadness was obvious, even to the small insect.

Looking around the Japanese airport, you saw his photo. He stood tall with those muscle bound arms, and a smile brighter than the sun. Maybe here, will be a better place for you, your father thinks so. Trusting you to his friend, he is sure that he'll help you grow. You looked away from the poster with your own smile as you continued to walk.

Turning your gaze you looked around the area for the one who would take you. Till your eyes fell upon a sign that read 'Y/N Makena'. The male holding it had pitch black hair, with a tired looked on his face, but soft eyes. He didn't smile but he looked welcoming to you. Next to him was your brother, his smile a sight you missed for so long. 3 years younger than you, his mind was older than any man. The eyes he shared with you glowed with happiness, with his gold hair in tied up dreads, jagged shark teeth gleaming in the light.