Friendly

School was closed today. In turn your group took the opportunity to continue your research with All Might. Today you were at Taste of the Titans for the garden they had on the roof. As the boys worked with All Might you were working a shift in the kitchen.

"So which one of em' is the annoyin' one?" Jean asked as he put down a bowl of udon to be served.

"The blonde one, the other two are fine." You responded while taking the the meat off the fire and plating it. "Where's that drink I had?"

"Behind you." Annie said as she handed it to you.

"Thanks." You said before drinking the sweet liquid.

"You still beat from yesterday?" Connie asked as he put some cakes in the oven.

"Yeah, turns out saving a bunch of kids is tiring as hell." You said while completing the dish. "At least some of em' helped so it wasn't all bad." You put the dishes you used in the sink.

"These for you friends?" Eren asked walking to your side.

"Yeah."

"Alrighty." He took the four plates and walked to the roof. Once there he caught sight of the boys digging around the garden as All Might gave instruction and showing them what to do. "Hey you guys good to eat?"

"Yes please." Shoto said while stretching his fingers in his gardening gloves.

"What's that?" Izuku asked as he put the plates down.

"Couscous and oxtail with some watermelon agua fresca." Eren said.

" Eren said

"Thank you Yeager

"Thank you Yeager." All Might said while removing his gloves. "Let's pause for now."

"Thank god." Katsuki muttered while doing the same and standing up. He walked over to the table and looked at the food. "Who made this?"

"Y/N did, she's still working her shift so she made this while in the kitchen. Enjoy." Eren said as Katsuki glared at the plate and he left.

"Wonderful let's eat." All Might said as they sat at the table.