Deal Breaker

Day 19

The puppies were active today. Perhaps the food gave them the energy to jump against the bars as Izuku scratched their heads and they rolled over with joy. Titan watched them as if in relief of their energy. You sat against the wall with Katsuki watching them do so. Shoto was taken away and you could hear him endure the shock treatment a floor above you.

"Hey," Katsuki called to you quietly as you looked up at him.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Just in case we die in this shit hole," he muttered as you scoffed softly. "I wanted to say sorry," your eyes widened at him. His gaze was soft as he looked towards you with the dark circles near his lids. "for that time I called you weak. You're a lot stronger than us, you've fared better in this place than we have despite being hurt the most. So I'm sorry for calling you weak."

You looked away from him and sighed softly. "I'm not strong, just surviving."

He scoffed before resting his chin in his palm. "Whatever you say, but as much as I don't wanna admit it, " Katsuki groaned softly as he flexed his painful legs. "You did sorta kick my ass that day."

You snickered at his words as he looked at you with a playful frown. "Not sorta I did kick your ass only reason I didn't win is cuz you knocked us both out with that explosion." He rolled his eyes and smirked softly as you laughed at his gaze. "But I accept your apology."

Katsuki nodded and let out a sigh. There was so much unnecessary hate in his heart. Being brought nearly to death seems to have been the only way to relieve him of it. Izuku watched with a small smile under his stitched mouth.

He recalled yesterday that Katsuki had also apologized to him as well. It was quite unexpected, perhaps the blonde was really scared of dying. And now was repenting before leaving this world it would seem. Izuku turned back to the female puppy that barked at him as she eagerly wagged her tail.

You closed your eyes before you smelled something. Your brows furrowed you knew that smell, barbecue and lavender. His favorite cologne.

Griffin? You thought as you heard the figure walk on all fours. Before getting the chance to react a sharp pain shot through your mind. Katsuki and Izuku feeling the same. You curled in pain feeling as if something was ripping your heart out. But your mind wasn't on the pain. You heard him, you knew it was your brother. He was right above you, you could hear him with someone else.

Suddenly the pain stopped you started to breathe heavily you gripped Katsuki's arm as the blonde sweated and panted heavily. Izuku whimpered before looking at you two wide eyed.

"What the fuck was that?!" Katsuki yelled out before coughing out blood suddenly.

"Oh my god!" You exclaimed in horror as blood pooled out of his mouth. Izuku rushed over with wide eyes watching his friend double over in pain. Titan clawed at the bars confining him and paced in place watching.

"Shit . . . the-"

"Stop talking before you choke to death." You warned him as the coughing calmed Titan suddenly growled at the door as it opened suddenly. The pups whined before hiding under Titan's legs.

Two gaurds held Shoto's unconscious body. Titan began to bark loudly at the scientist who glanced at him as the gaurds dropped the male on the ground.

"Titan don't tell me you've grown fond of them." He said with a sneer as his pups hid under his legs. The man turned to look at the three of you glaring, noticing the blood around Katsuki's mouth. "Hm, it would seem that Bakugou's resistance isn't up to par yet."