Origin on Titan

The thick scent of roses, daises, tulips, and carnations, seeped into your nose as you opened your eyes in the early morning. Your dark skin glowed in the sun as it seeped through the windows. Looking at your African violet flowers on the nightstand, you reached stroking the petals.

Fluttering was heard in your ears, as the white butterfly Legend landed on one of the violet jewels. Smiling warmly you pushed yourself up into a sitting position. Taking your cane you walked over to your dresser, taking out one of your bonnets. Grabbing your towel, you headed to the bathroom.

For someone who once lived on his own, he has a really big place. You thought to yourself as you bathed on your stool in the shower.

Tilting your head, you looked down at your right leg. Scars and bruises decorated your upper thigh. There would always be that tightness of pain in your leg. Several years of healing did nothing, in those same years it took for to accept that a normal life was no longer yours.

Of course normal was thrown out every since her blood stained your fingers all those years ago. Clenching your fists, you sat still just letting the water trace the curves of your figure. You heaved a loud sigh, just letting your body relax. A wave certainty washing over you, you had long forgotten the boys from a few days ago.

You would be heading to work today, their energy was uplifting and bright. There was no room for gloom.

In a couple minutes you were ready and in your uniform, with Legend's cage on your wrist.

(I designed this to the best of my ability hope you like it.)

Soon you were downstairs, and saw Griffin just finish putting cereal in a bowl. The male stabbed at the cereal with the spoon a few times, before consuming the sugary flakes.

"Mornin Flutterfly, oh watch it."

You froze before nearly stepping on Aizawa on the floor in his yellow sleeping bag. "Morning Sensei."

"Hey, you ready?" The male asked looking up at you.

"Yep." You responded as you grabbed a pack of buns and two bottles of Naked smoothies. Aizawa rose from his laying position taking his bag off the table.