Hopeful

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

"Oh yeah? That's great, they'll be happy to hear that." Aizawa said to the man on the screen.

"I know my friend. How are they?" The man asked him.

Aizawa sighed tiredly. "They're a pain in the ass." He said as the inmate laughed. "But they've adapted well."

Jamal hummed happily at his words. "Can I speak to them?"

"Yeah sure thing. Y/N! Griffin!" Aizawa called to the both of you from the living room. "Your dad wants to talk to you now."

"Comin!" Griffin said as he practically ran into the the room as you followed behind slowly.

Your brother sat before the computer as Aizawa stood up allowing you to sit. On the screen was the man himself in an orange jumpsuit. He adjusted his screen before his E/C eyes shifted up, perhaps to look at a gaurd before he turned his attention back to the screen.

 He adjusted his screen before his E/C eyes shifted up, perhaps to look at a gaurd before he turned his attention back to the screen

"Bonjour mes enfants." He said with a grin.

"Bonjour père." You and Griffin said in unison.

"How are you doing over there?"

"We're doing okay for the most part." You told him. "How are you dad?"

He shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "Eh, well just trynna not get stomped out. You know stay neutral, keep outta trouble and such. What about you two, you start school yet?"

"Yeah we did, Y/N's in UA." Griffin said as your father's eyes widened.

"Papillon?!" (Butterfly) He exclaimed with wide eyes. "You're in UA?"

"Yeah, I am. They gave me an entrance test and I passed."

"Oh, that is wonderful mon chéri." Your father said with a smile. "How is it?"

"It's going well so far the kids are nice." You told him.

"Except for Monsiuer Chihuahua." Griffin muttered.

"Who is that?"

"Just some rude kid père. It's fine." You assured him.

He sat there with a slightly worried look. "If you say so."