Gossip Gang

"Are you sure you want to go to work today?" Aizawa asked as he drove towards the famous restaurant.

"Yeah, I already have my uniform. Besides I told Eren I would be in today anyway." You responded tiredly.

He glanced at you once more before returning his gaze to the road. Griffin looked up at you from the back. There was still an unsettling rage at the blonde who had exhausted you so. But to him, it seemed there was another reason for your dislike towards Monsieur Chihuahua.

Soon the car stopped in front of the large building. Opening the door you set out your cane first before dismounting from the vehicle. Griffin also left out the car to head to the passenger seat.

"Can I hang out with you?" Griffin asked before getting punched in the head by Aizawa.

"You have homework and chores to do, let's go." He told him dragging Griffin into the car. "See you later Y/N be careful."

Waving in return the car left, you turned around and looked up at the building before going inside. Once getting inside the elevator, you leaned into the wall letting out a tired breath as you took out some of the candy Sato gave you and ate away. The doors opened as you walked to the locker area taking note of the crowd of rich folk on the top floor.

Once you changed you entered the busy kitchen and took one of flowers to make your chair. Ymir who was by Sasha at the stove the first to acknowledge you.

"There's our little school girl." She announced drawing attention to as you moved to your station.

"So?" Jean who was stationed next you slid close. "How was your first day?"

"C'mon tell us I need details." Hange said entering with Eren and the others.

"Do you have any new friends, foes, a crush maybe?" Historia asked.

You heaved a sigh in response before dropping your head onto the table. The action earning a look of concern from the others. "Where do I begin?"

"Oh hold on for a second before you start, give me that teapot." Levi said grabbing a teacup and the saucer underneath it. He took the pot and poured the tea inside. Setting the pot down he took a sip and leaned against the wall.

"Well that takes spilling the tea to a different meaning doesn't it?" Armin asked.

"Okay Y/N start," Mikasa said as she handed you the order. "what happened?"

You sighed again as you started to prep food. "Well, for the most part, majority of the kids there are nice."

"Majority?" Reiner asked.

"One of them are perverted, one of them flirted with me. Honestly it was probably the worst pick up line I've ever heard." You responded.

"Was it that bad?" Annie asked handing her food to the serving station.

"He literally said and I quote, 'my name is Denki Kaminari, but you can call me yours.'"

Levi snorted on his tea as the others laughed. "That is bad." Eren said trying to contain his laughter.

"As for the other I am now convinced I need to take a knife to school cuz his perverted behavior is so fucking disgusting." You complained as you turned on the stove.

"What he peeked up your skirt?" Bertholdt asked heading over to the freezer.

"That and more, he got under my desk and hugged onto my leg so he could get into my skirt from my seated position." This news prompting silence among the others as they looked at you in disbelief.