Monstrous

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Izuku kept his eyes down in shame, All Might held the boy's head with such care as he whimpered quietly.

"I-" Izuku's voice was deep and distorted but filled with pain as the scratching of stone matched his moving mouth. "I'm sorry."

"Don't say sorry, it's not your fault. None of this is your fault don't ever apologize." All Might hugged the boy's large head turning on his comms. "Attention heroes, please I need you to listen."

"All Might did you take out the one outside?" Miruko asked.

"No! Do not attack the monsters! They're the kids!" He yelled into the intercom as your father stopped in his tracks.

The man could feel his heart sink as an image of you flashed through his mind. His little girl was here somewhere and now. "What did you say?" He asked in silent rage as Keigo who was near him shivered.

"The stone demon outside is Midoriya. The others are probably the same." He explained as the heroes' eyes widened in horror.

Endeavor looked over at your father as he stood there glaring at the ground. His hands shook trying to contain his snger. The father's rage was exponential, and according to Aizawa, was dangerous if ever let loose. "Jamal." He looked back at the firey hero, who somehow felt small from the man's heat. Enji began to sweat as Jamal's eyes began to glow and his palms turned white. "Are you alright?"

The man stood there and took in a deep breath. "Not until I find her. I'll be okay, once I find her." He said moving forward and taking a turn.

"Well, we know the kids are monsters now but how do we help them?" Keigo asked.

All Might looked at Izuku's inhuman form. "Midoriya my boy how do we reverse this?"

He tried to talk before realizing for some reason he couldn't. Izuku shook his head in frustration. "Dad." He was able to say.

"Dad?" He asked before recalling the man from the car. "Is the man in the robot car your father?" Izuku nodded with excitement as he looked around. "Your father is with paramedics. Does he know what to do?"

The boy nodded as he spread his wings flying away. All Might turned and began to follow.

"Everyone else, stay vigilant. If you run into them just keep them contained." All Might explained while following the demon.

Soon they arrived at the ambulances. Paramedics rushed away in fear of the stone monster.

"It's alright! He won't harm any of you." All Might assured them as Izuku peeked his large head into the ambulance where his father sat.

"Izuku! What are you doing here?!" He asked limping out.

"He brought me back here, he said you know how to reverse this."