Good People🦋

"Hey!" Ryoma snapped his fingers in Shoto's face disturbing his concentration on the TV. "Watching a basketball anime cannot be that interesting to you." Teka said on a chair nearby and rolled her eyes before running to her search.

'What does it matter to you?" He retorted pushing his face away.

Shoto has begun to speak again. He's been calmer. For a reason the others couldn't understand, Titan has stayed attached to his room. He's stayed there for the past few days, his pups scurrying around the room to Fuyumi's joy who adored dogs.

"You're so cute." She exclaimed while scratching Axol's belly.

"What's good family?" Touya entered the room while bags of food. "Where's mom and dad? And Natsuo?"

"They went to interrogate the fuckers in jail incase there's anything about Titan we need to know." Teka said as Titan looked at her and licked her face softly. "Hey!" Titan whimpered at her response as she frowned. "Shit."

Shoto scoffed hiding a bit of laughter as Touya took the bowls of food out and handed one to Shoto. "You feeling alright?" He asked for Shoto to nod.

"I'm fine. Thanks." Shoto said as he uncovered the fried rice.

Touya gave food to Ryoma, Fuyumi, then Teka. "Thanks kid." He sat down with his own food and began to eat.

"So Shoto, I heard that Midoriya and Bakugou can like, hear everything. Can you hear throughout the hospital?"

"I can, Griffin came by yesterday and taught me and Izuku how to tune everyone out so I don't . . . lose my shit again." He muttered lowly as he continued to eat.

Touya frowned at his remark. Shoto's felt slightly ashamed for the past few days. Having a panic attack just because the door was closed.

It was then that Katsuki walked by with his mother. He was sipping some cola through a straw as Mitsuki carried some food. "Morning Bakugou."

"Hey guys." Mitsuki greeted then and stood in the doorway. "You all okay?"

"We're fine." Ryoma said as Shoto glanced at Bakugou.

The blonde seemed anxious. Shoto heard the way he tore into you the day before. Yet he was glad to have heard it all. It was good for you, and him as well.

"That's good." Mitsuki said as she walked forward scratched Titan's chin. "Did they say what we're gonna do with this guy yet?"

"No, they're still questioning them." Teka said blankly. "There's also the Transformer in the parking lot."

"Shit I forgot about that, how is it doing?"

"He's taken a liking to Hawks and Miruko. That Levi guy apparently has a knack with computers more than Natsuo, so he's been analyzing his code." Fuyumi answered while giving the pups some of her chicken.

"Where are the rest of them tho?" Mitsuki asked noting the absence of Eren and his own companions.

"Apparently, the German pro-heroes have much more . . . effective interrogation tactics." Fuyumi said sheepishly.

"Oh, okay then."

Footsteps were heard as Endeavor's large figure came into view. "Hey we're back, we need to discuss how we're gonna leave and transport the criminals."

"Oo, can I listen in?" Mitsuki asked.

"Sure you can, mom, do you want to come?"

"Yeah." Teka agreed as she left with Touya, and Fuyumi.

Mitsuki walked to Katsuki at the door and handed him his food. "You stay with them alright?" She said as he nodded while she ruffled his hair realizing how he stood slightly above eye level to her. "Shit, and I thought I had more time before you'd outgrow me." Mitsuki squished his face fondly as his eyes softened at her words. She kissed his forehead softly before leaving.