𝐕

「 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 」

━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: this chapter started out with one concept, and ended with a hornier one. anyways, i got a job and had a really bad breakdown on the first night but if you'd like more info i posted about it on my profile. i don't usually ask to keep up with notifications and such, but if you enjoy my work and would like updates on if I'll be writing or if something comes up, i always post stuff under the conversations tab of my profile!!

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: sexual references, sex/smut, dabi thinks he's a chad, drinking/alcohol, hawks is like in between an asshole and a good guy, slight hawks x reader, drugs, murder, mentions of death, blood, manga/anime spoilers (season 5), mentions of threesomes, slight hawks x reader x dabi, nudity, strip club, sexual tension, boners, spice spice spice, oral(female and male receiving), panty sniffing cuz dabi, fingering

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: eren - original character created for the story

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

Opening your eyes, you were unpleasantly surprised to see Dabi's head full of dark hair resting on the pillow beside you. You quickly scooted away, groaning as you got out of bed, marching over to the side where he slept, only for him to turn away from you as you made it over. 

Groaning, you walked back around only for him to pull the same trick, this time with a smirk on his lips. He was awake.

You jumped onto the bed, trapping him underneath you as his eyes shot open, staring up at you.

"Not a bad position, princess." Dabi muttered, gazing up at you. You groaned and tried to ignore the dull ache in your wounded side.

"I thought I asked you to leave." You briefly reminded the ravenette that he wasn't supposed to still be here.

"I said I'd see myself out, never said when. Besides, I was so tired, and my feet hurt, I thought why not take the chance to rest." Dabi was grinning like a bastard. He knew you were angry at him for staying, but milking your frustration out was just what he loved.

"You wanna fuckin' stay for breakfast-"

The loud sound of something crashing into the window startled the both of you. Ear-piercing sounds of glass shattering in your bedroom, scattering all over your floor, only to be landed on by a red-winged hero.

"Sorry about that- Oh. Am I interrupting something?" Hawks, who had completely unintentionally flown into your window, was now aware that Dabi was on your bed, more specifically underneath you with something growing in his pants.

"Who's this?" Hawks asked, quickly standing and dusting himself off carefully.

"No one." You turned back to look at Dabi, cringing as you felt something press against your inner thigh. You shook your head.

"You're fucking disgusting." You quickly moved off of him, walking over to examine the damage done by the bird standing in your room.

"And you're paying for that." You spoke curtly to Hawks who rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"And you're leaving." You pointed at Dabi, moving your index finger toward your bedroom door.

"Not very good in bed, huh." Hawks had made the comment to lift the mood, and mostly because he and Dabi were on a weird set of terms. But your icy glare quickly cut through any lifted spirits, obliterating any attempt to make you at least crack a smile.