𝐗𝐈

「 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 」

━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: gah work has been crazy and stressful, and the shifts are really only like four to five hours why-

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: violence, murder, death, blood, slight gore?, tomura is confused by your methods, dabi is possessive, dabi is a cuck when it comes to murder, mentions of sex

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

The stare from all the faces looking at you is intense. From Shigaraki, to the girl with twin buns who you'd heard talking earlier. They're almost amused by your charade.

"Well, I'll be damned." The reptile-looking man says in astonishment as you stand, seemingly unphased by the secret you've just unveiled to them.

"Like Dabi said, I'll need a list of names, if I'm going to be scrutinizing these heroes, I'm gonna need some basic info to get started." You can't help but feel Dabi's cocky grin burn into your back, you know he's feeling like the fucking man for bringing you here.

"I'll get what you need to you in due time, for now, just stay put, I'll be back." Shigaraki grumbled, opting to pull Dabi along with him as he stepped outside of the building.

The silence that Shigaraki left you all in was uncomfortable.

"So you're a chick?" A man in a full-body suit asked.

"Great another nagging bitch!" He screeched. You stared at him for a second, a bit confused.

"That's not what I meant! I'm sorry."

"I'm not, whore!" 

"It's nice to meet you, er..." You started, awaiting the man's name.

"Twice!" 

"Twice. You must be Spinner, and you are-"

"Himiko Toga!" The blonde girl smiled.

"And I'm-"

"A dick?" You answered for Dabi.

"Yeah, whatever." Dabi groaned, slinking away into one of the rooms off from where you had all been standing, a pretty barren living room of sorts.

"I'm Spinner." The reptilian-looking man said. He had cool magenta hair.

"And I'm Mr. Compress, lovely to meet you." A magician wearing a mask extended a hand out for you to shake.

"Same to you." You replied, shaking his hand.

Twice, sounded familiar. Listening to his voice, you were almost sure it was him who you had talked to about Dabi. But you figured you'd save that conversation for another time. You wondered why he would've agreed to give you the information.

"Is he moping?" You questioned quietly at Dabi's disappearance.

"Probably. Hot chick like you callin' him a dick? He's upset." Spinner chuckled, glancing back toward the doorway Dabi had walked through.

"God I hate him." You muttered as you followed him down into the same direction he had sulked in.

However, upon entering the darkroom, you were shockingly surprised when the door slammed shut behind you, and you were pushed against the wall.

"Figured you'd follow me in here." Dabi breathed out, pinning you to the wall. You rolled your eyes as the faint smell of smoke lingered on his skin.