𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

「 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 」

━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: after a crazy week, we're back! i hope the lack of posting wasn't too bad, i apologize again for how hectic the scheduling has been, but i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!!

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: kidnapping, drugging, murder, blood, violence, death, some sexual themes?, choking, biting, dabi being dabi </3, some slight spoilers? but not really? mentions of re-destro and his pussy posse (pls I'm so funny eyeroll emoji) , also dabi being slightly nice

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

When you come to your senses, you don't recognize anything. Your surroundings are strange and unfamiliar, yet you know you need to focus. If you're getting out of this situation, you're going to need a clear head.

"She's awake." A mellow voice calls out to you from the darkness that slowly begins to light up as the heavy sound of a switch flips, heavy, bright light flooding your senses and illuminating the metal chamber you seemed to be locked in.

A group of people stand before you, plain-looking and almost hilariously, they all wear some sort of stain-related memorabilia.

You're trapped, your arms locked behind your back in thick metal cuffs, while your legs are merely duct-taped to the legs of the chair, although the amount of duct tape is well over two rolls.

You stay quiet as one of them steps over to you, a tall, young-looking male with dark hair and bright blue eyes.

"You're pathetic. This is not what Stain wanted." He brings his palm down against your cheek, slapping your head to the side as the impact stings against your skin. Saliva leaves your mouth and stains the cement floor.

"I'm not trying to be him." You mumble, your head hanging in place. The male tilts his head and grips your chin, his fingers burning into your skin. It was oddly reminiscent of Dabi's firey touch. Thinking of Dabi only made you almost miss him.

"What'd you say?" The male forces you to stare at him.

"I said, I'm not trying to be him." You spit back at the man. He stares with hatred at you in his gaze.

"If I were, maybe I'd take after you and put on a mask and dance around with a shiny sword." You poke fun at the men who seem to be dressing exactly like him.

"You bitch!" The unnamed male yells, striking you again. It stings like the first time, but it's nothing painfully awful. The shock is what sets you off.

"We're going to expose you, for the crimes you've committed using Stain's name to rise to fame." Another male steps forward a large video camera pointed straight at your face.

"The fated Asphyxia sits in binds as we unmask who she really is." The male who'd struck you speaks up. Another person emerges from the shadows and you recognize him as someone from the precinct you'd been interrogated at.

"You guys following after that Destro dude and hiding in plain sight?" You laugh, staring back at the group as they all come into view.

"Stop talking!" Another slap lands against your cheek, this time a little more force lands on the bridge of your nose and you feel the drip of a nosebleed beginning.

You sniffle and lift your head shaking the impact off as you cough.

"You're persistent. Kinda remind me of someone." You sigh. The man growls and pushes the camera away before sliding out a switchblade, forcing your chair over onto the ground. He hovers over you, pointing the blade at your neck.