𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

「 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 」

━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: sorry for last week's delay! things got crazy and i imagine next week will be a little crazy too, i'm going out of town september 4th thru the 7th so there may or may not be an update that following thursday, the 9th, but enjoy this chapter!!

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: plot (finally), dabi actually being worried, hawks also getting knocked down a peg or two, violence, mentions of murder, kidnapping, drugging, dabi lowkey finding out he actually deeply cares for y/n

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

When the sun just barely manages to peek through Dabi's blackout curtains, you're mesmerized by the sight before you. Dabi is sleeping soundly, his arm strung over your waist, and for a few moments, you forget he's a wanted super-criminal and you're a vigilante with a few murders under your belt.

You forget about who you are, and instead, imagine what you could be. You know it's well past ten in the morning, Dabi doesn't wake before then, but yet the room smells vaguely of breakfast. Perhaps it was just your mind making up something to complete your dream of a domestic life with Dabi, or the fact that Twice was actually just making breakfast.

You swing your legs over the side and carefully remove Dabi's arm, slinking out of his bed careful not to wake him so he can sleep in. You're not wearing anything flashy, some sweats with one of Dabi's shirts, and you come strolling out into the living room, the strong scent of bacon and waffles filling your nose.

"Please tell me you made extra." You say softly, smiling as you take a careful seat up at the bar of the kitchen. Twice serves you up a plate full of whatever you wanted and you're blown away by how amazing it tastes.

"This is really good, holy fuck." You smile, stuffing your face.

"I'm glad someone thinks so." It's so weird to see Twice in just his mask without the rest of his costume. Instead of the usual bodysuit, he's got on jeans and a funny gag t-shirt. Along with printed socks with geese on them.

"Do the others not like what you cook?" You pout, taking another bite of your meal.

"It's rare I cook around here. It just feels nice to have someone say that." Twice says softly. It's also rare that his other side doesn't cut in.

"Well, Jin, I'd love for you to cook more often. Homecooked meals always taste better." You give him a reassuring smile, using his first name only seems to make him fumble even more as he fixes his own plate.

"Tch. I can cook too." Dabi's voice sounds from behind you, scaring you half to death. You jump and turn to look at him, shocked to see him as you'd left him. Shirtless with baggy black sweatpants just barely hugging his hips, adonis belt on full display for your imagination to run wild with.

"Put a shirt on." You grumble, turning back to eating, watching as Twice shakes his head, holding in a laugh.

The rest of the league wakes up, or those who stayed at least, but by then Dabi has thankfully put on a shirt, per your request stating 'no one wants to see your tits this early in the morning.'

Dabi is the one that flicks on the tv to find the news playing. News you weren't ready to hear.

"A break in a recent case has come through stating that there might be DNA evidence proving Asphyxia's identity. Police are currently trying to locate their suspect but have had no luck." Your body runs cold as you sit, dropping the fork from your hand. The loud clatter of it against your plate echos through the room.