𝐗𝐕𝐈

「 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 」

━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: pee, heyy, im off today so here's a chapter for ya!

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: tomura's lowkey proud of ur work, the league is happy to be making progress, hawks is lowkey a staler </3, and he somehow finds ur nudes??, mans is lowkey pressed bc ur starting to like dabi and he's like 'but but he's a villain :(', dabi is cocky, dabi is also jealous <3, mentions of sex

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

You wish you could've been satisfied with the news break. But oh how truly disappointed you were. The pro had sugar-coated everything, saying he wanted to atone for his actions of abuse. He failed to mention the disgusting things he'd actually done.

Out of pure spite for the man, you sent in all the files you had on him anyway, watching as the media ripped him to shreds.

You were currently sat on a beat-up leather couch back at the league's current hideout, legs kicked up on a busted coffee table, listening to Toga rant about the run-in she'd had with some prick who tried to hit on her.

"'m glad you're okay." You nudged her. She gave you a surprisingly kind smile.

"Us girls gotta be safe out there. Luckily I'm well equipped at all times." She giggled, flashing an evil grin. 

"So you've made progress for our next mission?" Spinner spoke up, changing the subject. You nodded, tossing down the proof of two heroes already out of the picture.

"You wouldn't be so bad if you stopped getting the media involved." Shigaraki mumbled, watching as your name was smeared over every news channel talking about the latest expose.

"So you think that I'm somewhat useful, that's so sweet Tomura!" You tease, watching as Dabi's eyes burned holes into his boss. You were showing him more attention and it was pissing Dabi off.

"Shut up and just get the rest of them taken care of." Shigaraki's cheeks burned a soft pink color, not being used to hearing his first name from anyone other than Toga. He knew you were just messing with him and he eventually shrugged the feeling away.

"I'm going to smoke." Dabi grunted, leaving within seconds, not even glancing at you as he walked by.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Toga pointed out.

"Yeah 'cause he's not gettin' any pussy!" "(Y/n) is a wonderful woman and is more than just an object of sexual desire!" Twice grumbled. You giggled and hopped up from the couch and walked over to him.

"As sweet as that is, I'm afraid you're right. He's just so horny." You sigh, heading toward the front door to follow the ravenette.

"Gross." Shigaraki mumbled.

"Don't get your panties in a twist now." You call out to Dabi, who's holding a cigarette between his lips. He turns his head just enough to eye you before turning back to face down the alley.

"Done flirting with everyone in the room?" 

"And I'm to assume you don't flirt with any girl you find attractive?" You cross your arms over your chest.

"I'm not off-limits. You are." Dabi huffed.

"Someone's jealous. And possessive." You stand beside him, staring down the alley as well.