𝐗𝐕

「 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞 」

━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: this chapter is probably out a little later than usual, i work a night shift thursday and this is getting pre-written so sknfdkng anyway, after deducing that roman numeral 30 is xxx i will be writing a bomb long smut piece for that chapter we just gotta get there so, we're halfway there fellas.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: getting stuck in tight spaces with dabi cliche <3, hawks is lowkey ur stalker <3, mentions of pedophilia and misconduct with minors (none related to dabi or y/n!)

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

Dabi hadn't left when you woke up in the morning, but you guessed your words of warning had struck a nerve in him, considering his arm was tangled around your waist. You snuggled back into your pillow, deciding that a few more minutes of shut-eye wouldn't kill you.

And it didn't. You'd woken yourself up at six in the morning. However just as you were getting back into the pattern of sleeping, you reminded yourself. It was Tuesday again.

Nudging Dabi beside you, he eventually cracked his eyes open.

"Now this is a sight I can get used to, g'mornin' beautiful." He cooed, resting a palm on your cheek. Your heart skipped a beat at the oddly gentle and domestic nature of his gesture.

"Good morning. Do you want breakfast? I head to the diner on Tuesday's for breakfast-"

"I could eat something else for breakfast." He smirked tugging you back down into his chest. You grinned but pushed him away.

"I have to go, you don't. I can bring you something back if you want instead. I shouldn't be gone longer than an hour." You pulled yourself out of bed and stretched, your shirt creeping up past your navel.

"You show up with another guy like two days later and they think it's normal?" Dabi teases.

"You're not my boyfriend are you?" You cock your head back and stare at the sleepy villain on your mattress. His lips form a thin line and he groans.

"I didn't think so. So I don't see why they'd think you are."

You trot over to your closet and pull something casual together, something that's comfortable for the weather you're having. You glance back at Dabi who's still lying on your bed.

"You know, for a guy who seems to be all 'I don't do relationships' you're very territorial and almost possessive over me." You hear a small chuckle come from him as you turn back toward your closet and then strong arms wrap around your hips.

"I don't like when others play with what's mine." Dabi's lips graze over your neck.

"But I'm not yours, Dabi. You haven't claimed me." You feel as if he's just doing these things to get a rise from you, but you honestly can't tell if he's serious too.

"All I need is a night, princess. You'll be formed to my-"

"It's eight am. How are you so horny." You push him off of you with a small laugh.

"I can't help it."

"Sure you can't. I'll be back. Either text me your order or don't." You grab your phone and keys and head out, locking the door to your apartment as you left. Your phone pinged within the first few minutes of your walk to the diner from Dabi, telling you that he wanted a simple breakfast.