𝐗𝐈𝐕

「 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 」

━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: hope you guys are holding up, I'm trying my best over here, i apologize for how things have been. on a good note, this chapter's long <3

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: hawks is still the bad good guy(good bad guy?), dabi being dabi, some soft moments, some slight hawks x reader, dabi opening up a tad, dabi not being so big and brooding while being big and brooding, love is blossoming, some sexual content, touching through panties, dabi being a tease, fingering, risk, semi-public sex?, mentions of a possible knife kink?, dabi eats you out, pussyjob, dabi cums in your panties and forces you to wear them <3333 (bye this chapter is heavily nsfw at the end and really just self indulgent bc i have fantasies and a crippling addiction to dabi </3), spitting, overstimulation

another bloxburg house i built to help me and you better understand the layout of y/n's apartment!! i could've decorated it a bit more but i had like 90k so we worked with what we had lmfao.

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

Storm clouds gathered in the sky as you walked home, the faint rumbling of thunder above put a small pep in your step to make it home before the sky opened up and rained down upon you with the force of poseidon.

You had just managed to crawl up through the fire escape window as it startled to sprinkle outside. Shutting and locking it behind you, you were reluctant to see a small note that had been slipped under your door.

Making your way to the front door, you knew who the note was from by the handwriting alone. You'd seen your name signed like that on all the paperwork for your apartment. It was a note from Eren.

Walking to the kitchen table, you sat down and sighed, opening it, ready to see just how much you'd destroyed his heart.

'I'd like to start off by saying, you are an amazing young lady. Though, after our first romantic encounter, I think we wouldn't have lasted long anyway. I'm a busy guy, you're a busy girl. If you'd ever like to go out drinking again, you know where to find me. I would like to apologize for my coldness to you, it was uncalled for. I'm sure there was a misunderstanding, and whenever you'd like to chat again, just shoot me a text, or drop by the office.

Take care of yourself, (Y/n).

Eren.'

A small smile had appeared on your lips. Eren was too sweet. You'd known things wouldn't work out either, even if hope had blinded you in the moment. You knew the harsh reality of your predicament. You'd end up in prison, or dead eventually.