𝐈𝐗

「 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐰 」

━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: i got a new job that should be a bit more flexible with my writing schedule. but here's a yummy chapter with more appearances from our boy dabi, i apologize for such a short chapter, it's storming really bad here and i wanted to get this out before the possibility of losing power.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: slight eren x reader (original character created for the story, introduced in chapter 5 [V]), manga/anime spoilers(season 5), dabi is a stalker, dabi's efforts to get your attention fail horribly, alcohol, dabi's jealous like really jealous

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

As the window repairmen arrived, they spent about two hours in total replacing the broken glass in your window, and your gratefulness for their short installation was shown by how quickly you'd gotten the rest of your apartment cleaned by the time your scheduled 'date' with Eren had arrived.

When you revealed yourself to him after he knocked on your door, you suddenly felt small, as if this was something you'd never done before. While you'd had a few experiences here and there, you hadn't gone on an actual date with someone that admired you, the real you.

Of course, Eren didn't know about your job or who your parents were. You didn't think he'd really be into you, but deciding to be nice and give him a chance, you took his arm as he led you back down in the elevators, taking a slightly high-end car to a familiar spot. One you'd been in hundreds of times.

Seeing the nice car parked outside made you want to giggle. Most people who stopped in here were usually truckers, ones who had been on the road for hours, you'd occasionally see a secretary running errands for that messy but delicious breakfast for their CEO. 

"Welcome in-(Y/n)!" Bee smiled warmly when you entered the diner. Her smile grew as she saw the handsome man walk in behind you, smiling.

"You know them?" Eren questioned. You nodded.

"I come here a lot. Food's amazing." You can't help but laugh. Eren places his hand on your back and guides you up to the counter seating, taking two seats in the middle.

"Well then I did a good job. I've gotten breakfast from here more times than I can count, it's always so good." Eren's happy he picked a good spot, let alone a familiar one. You both feel a little overdressed but that feeling fades away as you get your food ordered.

While you're having a good time, talking to Eren about the things that happened during your day, mentioning how quick and efficient the window repairmen had been, you catch an overwhelmingly choking scent of cigarette smoke and ashes.

"Welcome in!" Bee smiles as the bell above the door chimes. You glance over your shoulder and feel frozen. 

Are you fucking serious?

Dabi, who looks like he did last time, beanie covering his hair, sunglasses over his eyes, face mask covering his nose, mouth, and chin. You wonder why he's here of all places.

You know it's him. You can feel his azure eyes burning holes into your skin, as if someone was putting a cigarette out on your skin.